Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
This has some American Psycho and also Joker with Murray vibes lmao.
I actually thought of this earlier with Lucci as Patrick Bateman and maybe Who's Who as Paul Allen, as WW thought CP0 were gonna kill him too?:

Ironically WW was the one jealous and spiteful of Lucci though lol.
Caribou be like: "Oh, fuck, CP0 is here to kill me! SHEEEEEEET!!!!"

facts
ppl here are delusional
Lucci's been built up past three arcs
hes gotten stronger too just like the straw hats have.

muh "who's who is comparable to him"
yeah kaido was at some point comparable to Moriah too.
Post automatically merged:

not how it works unfortunately . am convinced no matter how bad usa is and how good England is
they will always piss themselves against usa/
England will win WC
Harry Kane masterclass vs Iran soon

:goyea:

Law and Kidd are not Lucci who is literally fodder to even them.
maybe so but I doubt it .oda can make any character as relevant as he wants is the point

No one cares who he trained with
what he does
blah blah blah

if oda wants him to be stronger after 2 years , that's it. acting like it needs to be justified rofl. crocodile should have been fodder in Marineford but he wasn't and now standing at a reward of almost 2 billion. Plot >>>> Powerscaling bullshit.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
maybe so but I doubt it .oda can make any character as relevant as he wants is the point

No one cares who he trained with
what he does
blah blah blah

if oda wants him to be stronger after 2 years , that's it. acting like it needs to be justified rofl. crocodile should have been fodder in Marineford but he wasn't and now standing at a reward of almost 2 billion. Plot >>>> Powerscaling bullshit.
Crocodile retcon happened during the pre ts already and Oda himself said that he regretted writing off Crocs this early.

Lucci is a fodder who was reduced to cover story about him and his comrades running away from another fodders.

As I said, even if his power level is retconned he is nowhere near any reliable Commander that we saw the fight in the post timeskip.

Cipher Pol seems scary as long as you are a bum ass pirate with no Haki and Devil Fruit.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
"Neck. Neck. Neck. Neck.

Only the Giraffatar had the neck big enough to solo low-diff the whole One Piece verse.

My brother Lucci and I, found a Neckbender named Kaku, and, allthough his Neckbending skills are great, he's got a lot to learn before he's ready to stick his neck out to save anyone. But, I believe Kaku, Lucci and I can murder the entire world."

(Close up of Hattori staring at Lucci and Kaku with fire burning in his pigeon eyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.