Who’s a better villain?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fucking retarded.

The way Oda is going to create tension is by using S-Bear to just get rid of Luffy. S-Bear teleports Luffy to the G-14 branch, Luffy encounters smoker and Helmeppo, learns about what's happened to Koby.

Meanwhile, Lucci and co. get to chase Bonney up and down until at the very end, Luffy finally returns to Egghead, probably by using G5 to run on air, and 1 shots Lucci.
Future sight and haki in general prevent this

What if awakening gives Lucci a centaur like transformation, similar to Jack's hybrid. Feel like that would be a really good power up. He'd have the speed of leopard form, while still having arms to do his rokushiki.

Awakened zoans seem to have access to forms beyond the usual three. Like how marco can just turn any part of his body into a phoenix or how Kaido did this, whatever this was:

For the record this isn't his normal dragon form

Dragon Kaido's head is MUCH bigger, capable of swallowing a person whole. Furthermore, as you will see in the panel below, dragon kaido doesn't have humanoid pecs or a six pack. Only base and hybrid kaido has that.

Clearly, Kaido was using some sort of awakened form.

Future sight and haki in general prevent this
Future sight isn't as useful in a tag team. Say Luffy tells jinbe to take bonney and decides to face CP0 alone. Lucci, Kaku, Stussy, and S-Bear all gang up on Luffy. He won't be able to dodge as effectively, even if he can see the future. We saw this when Ulti grabbed Luffy back in wano.

As for haki negating S-Bear's powers, we don't know how these powers actually work. We know they are similar to Kuma's DF, but we also know that the real Kuma still has his DF. If S-Bear was only mimicking the Nikyu Nikyu no mi via some sort of scientific teleportation power, rather than an artificial DF, then its unclear if haki would actually negate it.

I would have liked for Zoro or Brook to flash Lucci's shit right before he hit Atlas or another Punk and talked down to him about hurting a child.
Woulda been pretty cool because I'm not too fond of the idea of him cracking half of a child-cyborg's face even if it can be prepared relatively easily. I guess that's the point, though. To make you hate him, and then it'll be sweeter when he's dicked down by Jinbe or someone else.
Zolo is weak and no match for lucci

I would have liked for Zoro or Brook to flash Lucci's shit right before he hit Atlas or another Punk and talked down to him about hurting a child.
Woulda been pretty cool because I'm not too fond of the idea of him cracking half of a child-cyborg's face even if it can be prepared relatively easily. I guess that's the point, though. To make you hate him, and then it'll be sweeter when he's dicked down by Jinbe or someone else.
Its not a child

they share Vegapunk's brain

G

Gorosei Informer

Lol I knew Kaku was more goofier than Jabra Lmao.
Honestly it was confirmed in his fight with Zoro tbh. Nose gun/Shigan and pasta machine as well as his giraffe worship were key highlights. Plus the Usopp mistaken identity gag too.

For once Sanji had the less weirder/crazier/goofier opponent lol.

Random side note btw, holy fuck these thread tags lmfao.

Future sight isn't as useful in a tag team. Say Luffy tells jinbe to take bonney and decides to face CP0 alone. Lucci, Kaku, Stussy, and S-Bear all gang up on Luffy. He won't be able to dodge as effectively, even if he can see the future. We saw this when Ulti grabbed Luffy back in wano.

As for haki negating S-Bear's powers, we don't know how these powers actually work. We know they are similar to Kuma's DF, but we also know that the real Kuma still has his DF. If S-Bear was only mimicking the Nikyu Nikyu no mi via some sort of scientific teleportation power, rather than an artificial DF, then its unclear if haki would actually negate it.
You're just creating an extremely unlikely scenario that suits your argument though...

Luffy knows Kuma's power and would also see it happen before it does, to say Kuma can actually perform it especially given how much faster Luffy is as well is just a bit ridiculous, like I don't deny that Oda could make it happen, he can make anything happen, but it would be laughably bad writing and there's simply no denying that.

Or kin
What if awakening gives Lucci a centaur like transformation, similar to Jack's hybrid. Feel like that would be a really good power up. He'd have the speed of leopard form, while still having arms to do his rokushiki.

Awakened zoans seem to have access to forms beyond the usual three. Like how marco can just turn any part of his body into a phoenix or how Kaido did this, whatever this was:

For the record this isn't his normal dragon form

Dragon Kaido's head is MUCH bigger, capable of swallowing a person whole. Furthermore, as you will see in the panel below, dragon kaido doesn't have humanoid pecs or a six pack. Only base and hybrid kaido has that.

Clearly, Kaido was using some sort of awakened form.
Or king and queen with there unusual forms

Or kin

Or king and queen with there unusual forms
No, that's just how those animals naturally are in the one piece universe. Like listen to what King and Queen said:
"the pteranodons of the ancient past hunted their prey just like this"
"This is what a brachiosaurus can do...for a normal brachiosaurus, that leftover material would be as useless as legs on a snake!!!"

Basically, Oda is being goofy and creative and making it to where the animals of the OP universe have unique abilities compared to their real life counterparts. But this isn't awakening, because they are just using the natural abilities of those animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.