Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1069 Spoilers Discussion

Who will fight Kizaru ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it means he has given up on an agenda he would've ran until the very end IF the manga supported that. So basically the only thing that kept him from slandering Luffy rn is the fact that the outcome he hoped for isn't canon so he done a solid 180.

Don't blame him. Most of us WG users act like that. At least stand by it lol.
Why should stand by it until the end when we know we are wrong? It is free to change opinion when the manga progresses, it is called open mindedness.

Like I used to believe Fujitora is that important guy. But now I am worried why the lone, bandaged man isolated from every Marine HQ is missing forever. Maybe something bad has happened to him off screen..

Why should stand by it until the end when we know we are wrong? It is free to change opinion when the manga progresses, it is called open mindedness.

Like I used to believe Fujitora is that important guy. But now I am worried why the lone, bandaged man isolated from every Marine HQ is missing forever. Maybe something bad has happened to him off screen..
Aint this clown @SakazOuki made a thread about shyriu being the new wss killing mihawk bla bla bla and now he s on mihawk s dick and wanking zoro because of @ShishioIsBack
But hey ur bad for making shryu killing fuji thread
I mean urs makes sense shyriu a bb pirate hunting fruits
He nevee said he wants to be wss

Status
Not open for further replies.