One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž

==========================

"One Piece Chapter 1069 We Owe All There Is To Desire!!
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5559/one-piece-chapter-1069

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus. Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com

G

Gorosei Informer

==========================

"One Piece Chapter 1069 We Owe All There Is To Desire!!
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5559/one-piece-chapter-1069

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus. Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com
Nice one thanks! I was trying to make the thread too but couldn't figure out how to do the stars for the poll lol.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever
β€Ž
Nice one thanks! I was trying to make the thread too but couldn't figure out how to do the stars for the poll lol.
You can copy them off the site if you're on Desktop pretty easy.

Highlight from left to right on the star, and you'll get it (along with some other text you'll need to delete). Does that make sense?

So this translation seems to make it pretty clear that Akainu has already spoken to and planned for Kizaru to go to Egghead before the crew showed up. And they were also in on the idea that CP0 would kill him.

So unless Kizaru also decides to betray the Marines for Vegapunk like Sentomaru, then this probably isn't great news for anyone. Good news for us, because Kizaru 100% needs good characterization and display of his power.

Honestly glad this arc has panned out how I've personally wanted it to so far, but now it depends on what Kuma and Kizaru do that defines what's supposed to actually happen here.