Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1070 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the mysterious woman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda never really explained the whole Paramecia/Mythical Zooan aspect of Luffy.

Before Wano, I always thought when Luffy awakened he would use the environment as a slingshot like he did against Lucci here. But that's a paramecia thing...
He did not explain anything. He just gave some generic sentences. And tbh...the whole green blood stuff(lineage factor)....I feel if that is case an offspring should have manifested it since they share LF as parents...same as Quirks in MHA.
I know I am not expecting anything good regarding science stuff or any lore anymore which actually needs explaination. I feel they will create plot holes so only generic/new statements are made which don't really give any info.

It reminds people of Zoro stopping a gigantic double Yonkou AdCoC attack and blitzing Kaido with 30 broken bones, this was before he got AdCoC and KoH. Good memories! :steef:
Yes, it was a super impressive feat. Was it just 30 bones? My memory must be fuzzy.

The attacks these characters do are hard to fathom, as always. I try to figure that in with my rational mind way too often, and the only explanation I can come up for why Zoro had so many bones broken is that the attacks have a shockwave affect, and the sort of rippling of that shockwave is what is causing the breaking of the bones.. kind of like a shotgun blast.

The mummy-look was obviously more of a comedic effect as well. Zoro was not the only one with broken bones, but he was the only one who had his wounds dressed that way. Still, it is really funny. I admit, it is better to break your bones from Kaidou's wrath than from Vergo's leg.

Thoughts on Strawhats vs the Seraphim? How's that going to pan out?

Zoro and Sanji both got pretty substantial upgrades in Wano, and Jinbei is fairly powerful at least. I am not sure how to read in that descriptor Vegapunk gave them "strongest humans" or whatever - since it seems that they are the stand in for the former Shichibukai it becomes hard to expect that title to be anything other than an exaggeration.

I think Zoro and Sanji will at least do well against them. I am a little bit worried for Jinbei, though.

Kind of concerned about the fact that a Mini-Hancock is running around. I'm also curious if the themes revolving around her ability become somewhat changed. The original is rough on the lusting men, but if that is the implication for the clone than it is disturbing. I sure hope all those grown men are not lusting after that little girl. Or else, if its implied that the infatuation with this one is of a different nature.
The difference between something more sexual and a mere "kawaii" type of scenario? Still, weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.