• Total voters

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
β€Ž

==========================

"One Piece Chapter 1070 The Most Powerful Beings"
READ THE CHAPTER HERE
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5569/one-piece-chapter-1070

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus. Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com

Last edited:

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
β€Ž
Enjoyable chapter, but there was some strong, strong PIS.

Young Queen actually looks badass. Young Judge does not, and looks more like fake Sanji than actual Sanji. Surprised Stussy is part of the gang, since she’s done zero sciencey stuff, although she did mention a few chapters ago being on Egghead.

Fishman Karate being used on land is really cool, I like it a lot. Shame our Jinbei canβ€˜t do it. Interesting that Stussy suggests that the Seraphim will grow to be adults, I kinda thought they might have been stuck as kids. If they can develop Haki they really will be super broken, imagine adult Lunarian Mihawk plus DF?

Bit more of the DF explanation is good, like the fact Franky was worried about Pink. Wonder what S-Croc will have if Logias are tricky. And what S-Hawk will have in general since he doesn’t have a DF.

S-Snake, paedo hunter. Sanji fans, be concerned, your boy might be about to tumble from a cliff he’ll never recover from.

As for the PIS. It’s Luffy, four Seraphim and Sentomaru vs CP0. Luffy’s pretty obviously superior to Lucci, who did well but tbh has only showed he’s a good tank. He’s pretty outclassed against Luffy alone. Why the fuck would Luffy leave? Obviously just to get CP0 to have control over the Seraphim, but very clumsily done by Oda. Shame, cause I like G5 in a fight.

Serious Kizaru hype at the end. Imagine the next phase of the arc will be some Bonney/Vegapunk/Kuma stuff, and Zoro and Brook should come back into play.

3/5 for PIS

But in general, judging by the cover, age did not hurt only Caesar. And Judge has generally become prettier over the years. Vegapunk has always been outwardly so-so. Even without taking into account the Devil Fruit:jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

As for the PIS. It’s Luffy, four Seraphim and Sentomaru vs CP0. Luffy’s pretty obviously superior to Lucci, who did well but tbh has only showed he’s a good tank. He’s pretty outclassed against Luffy alone. Why the fuck would Luffy leave? Obviously just to get CP0 to have control over the Seraphim, but very clumsily done by Oda. Shame, cause I like G5 in a fight.
Just read my thoughts:cheers: