Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't say anything in regard to Law's involvement in Elbaf. Law's learning about the Will of D one way or another. We know for a fact that he's not going to be the one to reach Laughtale—not on his own at least. The PK contender b/w Law and BB is BB, not Law.
No but Law will likely learn it, and I doubt it will be because BB decides to share it with him.

Sure, but how will it happen though? If Garp doesn't come to Winner Island, the chances of Law escaping reduces—it's not impossible but it's hard. Even if he escapes, he's probably losing his crew to BB. Another possibility is his getting captured.
No it doesn't, BB could be forced to retreat if he knows his HQ is being raided by a marine fleet.

Possible, but I don't think Law will run back to Luffy asking him to help him get back his RP copies from BB. Law's chances of attacking Luffy or Kid to get their RP copies are higher than his asking them to help IMO. If Law gets captured by BB, then there's a good chance he too gets involved in BB fight and then travels with the SHs to the final island.
I'm thinking Law using Kid's and Luffy's ambition to his advantage, he's the type of guy who thrives off the chaos others create

Status
Not open for further replies.