Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, do you want a whole chapter of Kidd finding out that piece of information? We don't even know if he knows Saul is there. We would call it trash I guarantee you.
Actually i think Saul might not be the Burned Man after all. I think Kidd is just going to Elbaf because it was in his route,so if Saul will be this mysterious guy in the end,the meeting with him will actually be a surprise for Kidd. Also because i dont know why Kidd should know about Saul's existence in the first place. By the way criticism of the story is allowed.

G

Gorosei Informer

Kratos x Kaido a combo I never imagined together :steef::steef:
Hahahaha right?! It makes a LOT of sense too in hindsight! Kaido has a move called Ragnarok, is an extremely powerful warrior, Kratos kills Gods and Kaido would want to kill the Celestial Dragons, the self declared Gods of the OP world too?
Imagine Kaido shouting BOI at Yamato too? LMAO!
Kaido wanted the biggest, greatest war ever, I've not played the GoW games but Kaido being a "God of War" in the OP world would have been an extremely fitting, badass abd awesome title and direction for him!

I remember when Kaido and his commanders were likened to the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, with him being war/conquest ofc!

Status
Not open for further replies.