Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Greenbull wanted the smoke with everyone but Shanks and *drum roll* Fuji:

Fuji>GB :fujilaugh: @MarineHQ @EmperorKinyagi
Technically Ryokugyu did want smoke with Shanks, just later. It is solely Fujitora he did not want to fight.

Ryokugyu vs the guy who killed Kaido? Let’s do this.

Ryokugyu vs the guys who killed Big Mom? Let’s do this.

Ryokugyu vs King, Queen, and Udon? Let’s do this.

Ryokugyu vs Weevil? Let’s do this.

Ryokugyu vs the Red Hairs? Let’s do this later.

Ryokugyu vs Fujitora? Hold up a god damn minute.

> King and Queen crushed by Greenbull
> Hancock chok-diffed by Blackbeard
> Kuzan off-paneling Cracker
> Weevil off-paneled by Greenbull

You can truly feel that Oda is loving to show the difference in strength between top tiers and high tiers :myman:
Im legit scared.
I mean I never buy the Shichibukai hype at maximum, they are strong no doubt, but Mihawk kinda carried the hype and I had high hopes for Weevil but he end as hypetool too...
So many shichibukai end the past 20chapters as hypetool...
Boa neg diffed,Kuma about to end dead, Weevil end as hypetool, hope Oda don´t continue this shit with Mihawk and Crocodile.

Weevil is still my rank second strongest Shichibukai, perhaps a top tier but still hype for Aramaki..

You can hype Gorosei AND Admirals at the same time.

Not sure why people think one invalidates the other.
If any both Gorosei and admirals have to be strong considering how many top tier there will on Luffy's side when it will be time to defeat the WG for the battle to be balanced lol.

Luffy
Zoro
Sanji
Law
Kid
Sabo
Dragon

Then you will likely have characters like Yamato, Momo, (who got to train with his fruit), Hancok, Weevil also involved. Heck maybe old players like Rayleigh might be involved too. Maybe Cross guild will join too since they're in conflict with the marine. Chances are the likes of Smoker may switch side too (and even Fujitora).
Maybe characters like Law can l die before the final war, but overall the WG will need high number of powerful fighters to face Luffy's alliance.
I was always an admiral wanker but I always thought Gorosei knew how to fight, I just don't believe it will be the expense of admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.