Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible. I think Kizaru is the primary antagonist, but lets see what happens. I feel like Saturn should get away with the Serephim. Their presence in the story is seemingly to grow up and be endgame threats for the WG. That cant happen if they arent taken away here
Making this guys endgame villains, make Saturn defeating Luffy or joking around with Luffy. Well this guy has a name of Greak God and Planet after all.

There’s a difference between insulting a fictional character and insulting real people like you did in the other thread
Keep going if you want to be restricted again
I didn't insult nobody. Never took a name while you came insulting me over nothing. You were doing the exact same thing you accuse me of doing. You are the one who started it. Dont think I don't have fingers to type, and I can do a lot of shit in real life.

I've come to the conclusion that admirals are stronger than emperors overall and red snitch only looked good because of a COC wifi cheap shot
So if Shanks' Wifi-CoC from dozens of miles away is able to make an admiral freak out, being forced out of his DF, screaming, sweating and having snot running down his nose, standing frozen with his hands up in the air, what do you think that same Shanks will look like when going into CqC and imbuing his sword with the Haki that treated Aramaki like this from dozens of miles away?

:choppawhat:

Aramaki capturing Weevil is all nice and good, when Shanks wifi-diffed that said Aramaki from dozens of miles away.

Doesn't matter btw that Aramaki referred to the entirety of the RHPs, because he did not do it in an analytical way when sensing his Haki, not even in a way of being merely concerned (as Whitebeard was concerned when he sensed Oden), but freaking out entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.