Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn has a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit that allows him to jump in the future, or past, in small intervals, then return.

Saturn fast forwarded time so that he was on Egghead and commanded the Seraphim, then rewound time so he was back in the ship with Kizaru.
woah this one is the best so far
but way too op 😭
i don't think oda could handle the complexity of the power and fit it into plot.
it will just cause more problems 😭😭

Well, King has his own set of skills besides being a Lunarian. He has a DF, more than one fighting style, and a strong affinity for fire. If you ignore the lasers, he too fits into the description of the strongest form of humanity perfectly—although he's not a human.
Seraphims have a higher ceiling though. I wonder how King would handle current S-Hawk.
Kuma's fruit is also busted. Oda probably can't show it off because it causes too much destruction. Boa and Jimbo are lame

Roger and Whitebeard never split the sky - Zorobois actually denying manga fact now. We literally see it and Yamato actually refers to it
:gokulaugh:

Talk about creating your own happiness.

Proof Oden didn't learn that skill until after Roger?

Ah Headcanon. Makes sense now.

:kuzanshut:
Oden didn't learned CoC coating before Roger because he was stunned when Roger and Whitebeard clash didn't touch each other. He never knew this was possible. This one is not headcannon. My headcannon is thinking Kaido didn't know CoC coating before Oden.

This was Roger and Whitebeard "sky splitting"

This was Kaido and Yamato

Luffy vs Kaido first CoC coating clash
See how they are all similar?
Way different then real sky splitting. Here is a better comparison.

Seraphims are more than Lunarians tho. Don't think King was rocking S-Hawk sword skills.
King is a very good swordsman, one of the best we've seen even though he isn't a pure breed. He just refuses to commit to one style. He is more of a MMA practitioner trying to mix different martial arts because - rightly so to be honest - believes it's stupid to only be good at one discipline. It severely limits ones strength.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Seraphims have a higher ceiling though. I wonder how King would handle current S-Hawk.
Kuma's fruit is also busted. Oda probably can't show it off because it causes too much destruction. Boa and Jimbo are lame
Yeah, they have a higher ceiling due to their exponential learning curve, but they have the same abilities as of now at least, and King is more than likely stronger than them all at this point they have yet to have their Lunarian abilities fully developed. The Seraphim with hax abilities seem to be lacking in the raw skills department, so that's going to be a factor too based on how well they can adapt to new things they learn.

Bro, he allowed the whole room floor to be destroyed. This is not impressive—granted he isn't using CoC or 3 swords, but it's still not up to the mark.
Don't get your point since they have AOE.

Your point is the the equivalent of saying that gold d rodger was unimpressive again whitebeard since whitebeard was still able to damage areas with his AOE attacks while fighting rodger lol

A) Is speculation. I actually agree with Lik Asura isn't anything to do with conquerors.

B) Splitting the sky is only a feat matched by Shanks, Roger, Whitebeard, Kaido and Big Mom. See how that works? Oden was many times weaker than Whitebeard, Roger and Current Kaido.

C) How is it he just gave himself a title?

D) Yamato was damaging Kaido. Damaging someone with a blade is significantly less impressive than damaging someone with a blunt object.
LMFAO why you've got to say Lik :suresure:

B:) That's fine but then you'd have to ask why Kaido holds him in such high regard though I have Oden as a Low Top Tier like current Zoro (referencing the 5 pirates Kaido respects)

C:) It's more than just a title he made a whole new fighting style, and we've never seen a swordsman (yet) have aura/whisp on their swords as Zoro does. (Shanks is the closest in the movie (RED)

D:) Yes I agree, but we need to realize something someone like Kaido whose defence is >> a majority of people in the OP verse your weapon becomes irrelevant all it comes down to is your haki and strength, this is why the scabbards are irrelevant to Kaido cause their strength & haki is too weak.

Saturn has a Mythical Zoan Devil Fruit that allows him to jump in the future, or past, in small intervals, then return.

Saturn fast forwarded time so that he was on Egghead and commanded the Seraphim, then rewound time so he was back in the ship with Kizaru.
Time related fruit actually makes sense, since Saturn is the god of time. (Sailor Moon got Saturn and Pluto reversed)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@Gol D. Roger

How on earth you think this silhouette is caribou and will pull something like this lmao... hair and beard shade matches perfectly

I said it's likely Caribou, so I am not certain, but what I am certain about is that it's not Saturn. I am coming after you ass next week when it turns out to be fake. Be ready, Bald guy.
Post automatically merged:

Don't get your point since they have AOE.

Your point is the the equivalent of saying that gold d rodger was unimpressive again whitebeard since whitebeard was still able to damage areas with his AOE attacks while fighting rodger lol
Yeah that's what I am saying. Zori's a jobber.

Status
Not open for further replies.