Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But yeah, if we ignore early Zoro Onigiri/Marco knee crap, Lunarian defence seems pretty impressive.

But like I said, this "conditional" top tier durability was something that guys like Bartolomeo, Jozu, Semimaru, etc... already had. It does not make you Top Tier or whatnot. It's just a matter of figuring out a way around it.
It's not even durability.
Zoro straight up says that they are Invincible with Flames on their back.

But without it, it's fair game.

The first is not ambiguous at all. That's the exact same pose/damage, Zoro always does with that move..

But like I said Oda might have just retconned Lunarian ability.
I was referring to the specks (could be dirt, or particles from clothing), but now I'm noticing the streaks, so you could be right. Either way, I don't think drawing a little blood is a big deal or an indicator of significant damage. Zoro/Killer was also drawing blood on Kaido with their initial attacks, which we know hardly phased him. Doesn't really have to be a retcon.

Marco an NW veteran could not figure out King’s power during their prolonged fight but Zoro could.
With all due respect that is a stupid argument given marco let alone others didn't even know king is from a special race of gods.
Which zoro himself had to figure out if he wanted to triumph

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ehh it was a prolonged fight. Even more prolonged than Zoro vs King yet Marco failed to do it.

It is not wanking to state facts though. Only reason King is downplayed is because Zoro beat him.:hapnoel:
Be honest, over 5/10 days of fighting do you think Doflamingo is that dumb that he would not figure out Flame On/Flame Off?
We're talking about the guy who figured out G4 workings in seconds.

I mean he drew it himself lol....

But like I said, maybe he just retconned Lunarian abilities halfway through the fight. That could be a possibility. Oda always does shit last minute.
that's also possible but i don't think he will make that much attention to this stuff
in kaido vs 9rs he did it with kaidos wound several time even in same chapter it was bleeding in a panel then it was fine in next panel then it was bleeding again

Bro it’s obvious Ryokugyu stabbed King, is this a serious argument or just a troll post? Do people actually believe this shit? Lol
INcredibly some do lmao . It is evident that Rokyugyu is stabbing king right when he apeared . Queen was already defeated he just beat king and we see him stabbing him but then oda did not showed us drained king for some reason.

But yeah, if we ignore early Zoro Onigiri/Marco knee crap, Lunarian defence seems pretty impressive.
Yes, since Zoro himself stated that he never made King bleed, not even with Shishi Sonson which he labelled as one of his strongest techniques, the Oni Giri scenario was either retcon or fake tension by Oda.
But like I said, this "conditional" top tier durability was something that guys like Bartolomeo, Jozu, Semimaru, etc... already had. It does not make you Top Tier or whatnot. It's just a matter of figuring out a way around it.
Yeah, this too. As I pointed out too, an entire race of those like him was eradicated, and he was considered a commander for a reason.
It's not even durability.
Zoro straight up says that they are Invincible with Flames on their back.

But without it, it's fair game.
Hard to say. We can easily end up in a no limit fallacy then. Like, I doubt Luffy stomping flames on King into the ground with a Bajrang Gun would do nothing to him.

Plot is the only way around it. Stand in the middle of a battlefield and go jackpot, there goes anyone with shit haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.