Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji did not use Ifrit Jambe.

Looks like Sanji and S-Shark are just hitting each other not doing damage
@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier remembwr what I was telling you about spoiler providers doing everything in their power to downplay Sanji?

“Sanji used ifrit janbe” “Sanji broke his legs kicking Sera-Jinbe” and remember when you said “it’s the past”? You got anything to ssy to this? Or at least gonna admit you were wrong? Or will you just dodge? Lmfaooo

Admiral candidates are probably average YC level while VA are vet level with the exception of maybe zodiacs
I think Vice Admirals have a wide range
They go from Vet lvl to average YC lvl
I think some of them could beat Jack or Cracker, especially the Zodiac ones
Admiral candidates could be around YC1 or above
I mean Admirals are way stronger than YC1's, so the candidates shouldn’t be way off

Yeah but King is a Lunarian, so are the Seraphims. If you can use Sanji vs S-Shark to compare Sanji vs King, and make King look good (like you did with the fake spoilers), then you can use it when Sanji looks good too.
Cool problem is that this chaoter directly shows that s sharks AP is vastly weaker than kings. So while it hyped kings durability it also hypes the fact that neither sanji nor s shark have kings AP

@Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier remembwr what I was telling you about spoiler providers doing everything in their power to downplay Sanji?

“Sanji used ifrit janbe” “Sanji broke his legs kicking Sera-Jinbe” and remember when you said “it’s the past”? You got anything to ssy to this? Or at least gonna admit you were wrong? Or will you just dodge? Lmfaooo
We all know now that these leakers are frauds who hates sanji for like no reason at all ..to the point of faking spoilers of a chapter coming 2days after!!!

So hopeless !!!:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.