Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfaoo this just sounds to me like you don’t believe in sanjis strength so you’re scaling him based on that. I’m not gonna tell you what to or not to believe however your argument has flaws in it lol when sanji beats an admiral at the end of the series are you gonna say said admiral is weak too? That’s how you sound like rn. Just because an opponent is facing sanji and getting dogwalked or beat does not make said opponent weak it’s that simple. The issue here is not seraphim’s being mid or frauds it’s with you thinking sanji isn’t THAT powerful lol
Don’t bother to argue with people like him…when s hawk first met zoro ..the spoilers were all like « zoro made s hawk sweating … he is so shocked and scared blabla.. » AND IT WAS FOR A SIMPLE CLASH …

but now look at them downplaying s shark who is shocked sweating and scarred from sanji and taking REAL damages

It’s always like this either they downplay Sanji or his optents ….NOTHING YOU ..zoro fans can’t read but if they do they read the manga with their butthole

You want

Luffy to take on both Kizaru and Saturn while the rest of the crew watches :goatasure:
I dont care, as long as we get to some type of conclusion, whether it is Zoro + Luffy, or Luffy alone :luuh:For me, Zoro + Luffy fighting Saturn and Kizaru would be as hype as Luffy, Kaku, Lucci and Zoro fighting them. I just want content, not filler like York 💀

I am sick of Oda's off screening, dragging and narrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.