Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Do you even realize the seriousness of the situation you zorotards???? Sanji was taking 0 damage from s shark and in the very next panel ZORO AND KAKU LET S-HAWK ESCAPE !!!! Like seriously !!!! Wtf!!! Why they didn’t mention it in the spoilers ..,just because it was zoro’s fault ??
:pepeanger::jay-he:
Sanjino was damaged and s-hawk goes to kill sanjino because kaku is stronger than him

I dont care, as long as we get to some type of conclusion, whether it is Zoro + Luffy, or Luffy alone :luuh:For me, Zoro + Luffy fighting Saturn and Kizaru would be as hype as Luffy, Kaku, Lucci and Zoro fighting them. I just want content, not filler like York 💀

I am sick of Oda's off screening, dragging and narrations.
I think you mean Luffy+Zoro not the other way around

The only fair zoro spoiler was the one where they admitted zolo fainted

now the spoiler providers are deepthroating green guy’s cock so deeply that they actually puke on it and still slurp the shit right back up afterwards like a slushie

I wished we had more honest spoiler providers who were fair and not a zoro cock toppers n slobbers

Man the chapter is interesting.
Zoro will get lost and appear somewhere that truly matters imo.
Sanji is like: come on punch me, you were a big guy just a moment ago lol.
S shark was in shock very nice feat but people shouldn't put s shark in jinbe's level .
Luffy will leave s bear to lucci and go. He must kick some wg ass.
York being the traitor is okish but nothing too good lol.
Kizaru is a monster and he will finally make a move. Finally the guy that i want to see fight fr more than everyone from the marines. :steef:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash

now the spoiler providers are deepthroating green guy’s cock so deeply that they actually puke on it and still slurp the shit right back up afterwards like a slushie

I wished we had more honest spoiler providers who were fair and not a zoro cock toppers n slobbers
Stop crying

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Chill, m8.

Status
Not open for further replies.