Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was there when ZKK didn't happen, wtf are you saying ? :suresure:

You didn't take the slander, you were just crying like a little bitch by spamming ":josad:"

+ You're the one who was scared about a Zoro vs Kizaru, don't worry it's going to happen and you'll able to spam your crying emoji :risitameh:
Ohhh great, then we have something to look forward too. I can't wait!

I am talking about appearance and portrayal. Here, the other four are trying 'very hard' to put them down while Sanji just playing.
He's blocking so that the others can leave. Zoro and Luffy aren't with the others so it's a different situation.

Hawk literally just left to pick on the others because he wasn't able to get anywhere against them lol

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I was there when ZKK didn't happen, wtf are you saying ? :suresure:

You didn't take the slander, you were just crying like a little bitch by spamming ":josad:"

+ You're the one who was scared about a Zoro vs Kizaru, don't worry it's going to happen and you'll able to spam your crying emoji :risitameh:
Nobody scared of Kizauru shitstomping XoLo.
Retarded mosshead is like a worm next to GODmirals of Navy HQ

To clarify my previous spoiler I shared about Luffy and the Narrator speak I rechecked the page and the good translation is
narrator box: but then, the one that appeared...

luffy: wahaha! luffy: gyahaha!

narrator box: was the ship of the emperor "straw hat luffy"

narrator box: the government was not at ease...

narrator box: by the sudden unexpected arrival of this nuisance.

akainu: "straw hat", you said?! luffy: ahyahya!!!

elder: him again? narrator box: in any case...

narrator box: the conclusion of the incident that will greet the next day,

narrator box: will give the whole world... narrator box: an unexpected shock.
Lizaru lost :cheers:

Oda hyping up Luffy in the narrator box.
Luffy CoC burst like film red knocking out marine fleet incoming... :finally: :finally: Omfgggggg They about to shit their pants. Oh, I can't wait. Give me 1079 spoilers already.

@Welkin @Luffy is the mc @NikaInParis @Mr. Reloaded get ready boys, Film Red style CoC burst incoming. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EMPEROR LUFFY WOOOOOOOOO
Luffy vs Kizaru to prove who the one true monkey is!

Status
Not open for further replies.