Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets you excited? And anime promotional poster ??? We get excited by the things oda actually draws like the rooftop 5 and zoro and luffy having adv Coc meanwhile Sanji gets jacks hit
Judging by your avatar you just sound like a crybaby

Awww little guy! are you upset Sanji offscreened that blacktooth fodder on your avatar?

Does zoro cut an opponent every time he swings his sword at them? The question you should be asking yourself is this …. Zoro , Roger and shanks all coat their swords in Adv Coc haki and swing it . Why is only zoro a swordsman in my eyes and Roger and shanks I have to wait to see more ???? I’ll give you the answer to that right now buddy …..because you’re coping
?
Yes zoro's attack if actually landed successfully cut lol

I talk about oda, not shanks.
Didn’t know Kid raped odas wife or something what you want to imply.
Kid simply came to meet a man with the „burned mark“ and got attacked immediately by shanks pirates. Shanks literally send him
The message „drop your dream and all what ever matters for you, or I kill you“.
what options did he have?
dropping your dream is exactly what death in one piece resembles.
Wouldn't the smart thing be to have made more than one copy of the rubbings? So that you could easily give a copy away in cases like this?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That's a thing people don't get. Sword fights don't work the same way as Luffy fights where it takes hundreds of hits for a character to go down.
Peeps like Ndule referred to those who lost to swordsmen as glass canons. I wonder what they think Kid is now coz they're the same people who believe Kid's endurance is comparable to Zoro and Luffy.

This gets you excited? And anime promotional poster ??? We get excited by the things oda actually draws like the rooftop 5 and zoro and luffy having adv Coc meanwhile Sanji gets jacks hit
You mean rooftop 3 now.

And once again. The only reason Oda held Sanji back from your oh so glorious holier than thou rooftop is because if Zoro and Sanji BOTH went and got hurt, who would carry them around in protection? Sanji was a chess piece sacrificed to bring into play when it mattered for Zoro to have protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.