Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is how we feel about Kid, but I genuinely think there is a purpose to this humiliating defeat.
I hope so. Like legitimately. I didn’t like kid, but this would be such a shit defeat.

But it sounds like the giants sunk their ship as kid was already unconscious. So there’s no ship, no crew, and no poneglyphs.

That just feels like an end.

Worst

Custom title
Kid lost overwhelmingly. That doesn't mean he didn't put up a fight or that he wasn't able to do anything. People making it out to seem like this chapter exposed Kid as a fraud are going to be proven wrong. I can say that at the very least.
guess we'll find out tomorrow, still it's quite a specific sentence

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just Ass Captain Middo is getting his Sabaody treatment.

He and Law ran away from under the axe the first time. Unfortunately, The New World will give them their due.

D

Deleted member 65730

Almost always when spoilers drop, fans interpret said spoilers in the least charitable light to push their agendas. Then the summary and the subsequent raws drop and the actual manga is revealed to be far less extreme than the early spoiler agendas seemed to indicate.

There's no reason to think this chapter is any different from the countless other chapters we've gone through this cycle with.

Kid lost overwhelmingly. That doesn't mean he didn't put up a fight or that he wasn't able to do anything. People making it out to seem like this chapter exposed Kid as a fraud are going to be proven wrong. I can say that at the very least.
I think it's the sheer fact that Shank's fights like Roger that makes it not matter, and the narrator's panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.