Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no words.

I will wait for the full summary and the panels, as always, but from the few infos we have this is a complete shitshow.

I've been reading this serie for almost 20 years, the only manga I ever cared to read, for what matters. And now I might really drop it.

Good job Oda.

Good fucking job.
Jujutsu Kaisen is peak. Read it

Some kid fans really want us to feel sorry for them.. did they feel sorry for Hawkins' fans when killer slaughtered him? Did they apologize after big mom lost ? It's the fucking race for the one piece, the war for the throne. You lose, take this L and run
Kid fans were getting way too cocky, Kid barely defeated Big Mom with Law's help and they thought that he is now ready to defeat Shanks in a 1v1.

I have no words.

I will wait for the full summary and the panels, as always, but from the few infos we have this is a complete shitshow.

I've been reading this serie for almost 20 years, the only manga I ever cared to read, for what matters. And now I might really drop it.

Good job Oda.

Good fucking job.
Kid will get his revenge.

TRUST

THE

PLAN.

I don't like Kid that much, but seeing this remember me when Sanji get trashed. We Sanji bros are used to it. So TRUST THE PLAN.

:mrgo:

I feel bad for Kid fans tbh. This is worse than anybody anticipated.

It was clear to me from Onigashima that Oda doesn't like Kid. His whole fighting style was basically : Make a big metal object and use it to smash your opponent. Which is sad considering his DF holds a lot of potential and he could've been OP like Magneto from x-men or something.
And his awakening wasn't really good. And his Haki never got any mention besides him having King's Haki and he never did anything with it.
His backstory was revealed in SBS as opposed to someone like Law.

Even then I still didn't expect him to get destroyed like this simply because he was built up as Luffy's rival and stuff, has 3Billion bounty and seeing how Law held his own against the other Yonko but damn was I wrong lol
Cocky overconfident characters have a bad ending with Oda: Ace (the whole point of his story was him going after BB despite he was not ready for that), Jack (destroyed by admirals and Zunisha and he provoked them both) and finally Kidd. He already tried Shanks, didn't even manage to see him ad lost an arm, now he tried it again and Shanks ended his career for good (apparently).

Status
Not open for further replies.