Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cant believe that Shanks one shotted a 3B guy. One half of someone that defeated Big Mom. If that dont tell you how haki is the most important ability in the series that I dont know what else to tell you. Haki will always reign supreme. Wifi haki scared off an Admiral. Full blown Haki attack defeated Kidd. Its insane...

> Build up Kidd's character over the course of the entire Wano arc.
> After a few chapters, proceeds to destroy it completely.

What's the point of all that new generation bullshit in Wano then?
8 Year old shanks fan writing level ngl
Can't be real bro. No way.
have to prop up the self insert

Didn't you create a thread asking why Oda doesn't show the fight, claiming Oda wants to hide the fact Shanks relies on another power greater than swordsmanship?

Why no WSS title for Roger? I guess because the PK title is the greatest title and the center of Roger's character and the story, while it would be irrelevant for the grand scheme of things that Roger was the strongest among the swordsmen in his period of time. It would add nothing to the narrative. Also, I guess the "WSS title" wasn't as relevant overall before the great era of piracy.
One panel of Shanks easily one shotting Kid is not nearly enough for us to deduce how Shanks fights when he’s serious.

Roger became PK only 1 year before his death. Oda could have given him the WSS title instead of “Great Pirate” in the Oden flashback

She shouldn't have even needed it to win.
The thing is that she was wildly incompetent. I don't know if Oda meant for her to come off as incompetent but that's how it was. Either way Hancock stocks are up when it comes to female characters. So are nami's and Robin's. Even if Oda is not great when it comes to female characters, he is miles ahead from his contemporaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.