Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hey I got some copiums during my shower.
Kid having drop his dream is fake news . Ship is sinked . SO Kid might have a new restart with a way stronger crew , he will be stuck on elbaff for a while right ? Who know what oda will cook ? But if he want keep kid revelent he can . Kid oculd form a supernova crew or we learned that some supernova are teaming up together and asked Kid to be the leader of this new crew etc there is lots of options . I refuse to believe he get done this badly for the rest of the show in1 chapter.
Imagine kId and law crew got destroyed but Kid and law decide to form a crew together ? HYPE
Kid's more than likely not done, but he's probably out of the PK game for the time being. This is Kid's Sabaody moment I guess—well, he already had something similar when Kaido showed up at his den.

More like ACoC AP move matters .
It want KO luffy 4 times and he is the at least number 3 tank in the series.
ACoC is OP. ACoC with swordsman makes it an even deadlier combination.

Why? Bro dresses like Rayleigh, and would naturally follow their sword style too. He's not the strongest conqueror haki user, just out of the yonko tho.
going to go out on a limb and say he is
just cause from the get go its one thing about him thats been rated as extremely impressive
weve been introduced to just about every other relevant character bar imu and they dont have that.

everyone talks about how impressive shanks haki is
at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.