Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we think mihawk is not that much stronger than shanks
Then he is atleast as strong as shanks
Holyf...
They can just one shot a 3 bill..
People don't get that Mihawk is actually really chill.
Only when he wants something personally he's serious.

Zoro called him inhuman just some chapters ago.

Kid's more than likely not done, but he's probably out of the PK game for the time being. This is Kid's Sabaody moment I guess—well, he already had something similar when Kaido showed up at his den.

ACoC is OP. ACoC with swordsman makes it an even deadlier combination.
I agreed for the time being but as long as he don't say himself he is out I do not count him out yet. He can always make a come back and if law do lose his crew I can def see both of them forming a new crew for real . Also Apoo Hawkins Kid was the original alliance to take on shanks what if it realy happen in the end and they all form a new crew together ? Oda have a lot of character he can use.

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
I knew Shanks would win but I didn't expect Kid to be defeated so easily. Should have been a longer fight but maybe the spoilers don't tell the full story.

Anyway, everything seems to lead to a big confrontation b/w BB and Shanks.

You gotta take Kid's example and never give up. It's not like this is Kid's first time getting annihilated, but he always bounces back stronger than ever. It's just that he entered the stage without being prepared.
He's just dumb, Luffy trained for 2 years after his massive defeat at Sabaody, when the same thing happens to Kidd, Kidd just waits until tomorrow and challenges the same opponent that obliterated him yesterday and expects a different result.

Now I'm really upset the Supernova trio walked out of Wano with the same bounty :lusalty:

Unless Luffy gets decimated on Egghead it makes no sense anymore.
Lol, if Luffy gets decimated, there will be even more heat. Atleast Law and Kidd were not emperors. And Luffy had both advanced haki and awakening. Of course since Oda/Luffy already forgot conqueror coating and struggling with robo kids, it is not surprising if Luffy gets decimated against marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.