Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
Well as expected Oda was going to hype Shanks' haki through the roof as the only original yonko without a df, a former Roger pirate who inherited his hat, same Roger who Kaido stated conquered the world through his haki

- Future sight
- Divine departure like Roger(who Oda stated was infused with adcoc)

He'd probably have the next best thing in terms of haki before the moment Oda will decide to focus on Pirate King Roger, and I think Prime Whitebeard as well(he has some hints of great observation or conqueror haki)

Interestingly enough as well, although haki is part of swordmanship, in Mihawk's bounty reveal, only the sword skill part was mentioned to be higher than Shanks, guess it's a way for Oda to keep the debate alive lol

What I also find interesting is that Shanks is using some abilities Luffy learned on his way to grow stronger and reach yonko lvl

Shanks even with such power couldn't took the title away from Mihawk 🤣🤣🤣
We don't know when Mihawk get the title could be after Shanks lost his hand and he refuse fight him any more .
There a good amount of t missing time when they stop fighting , hell shanks was not even a yonko then .

People with weapons don't even kill , they just KO people like everyone else .
Then people talk about how lethal swords are lol.
Yes...... it only comes down to the writer himself.
Tbh Zoro only KO character think back about it, not even inflict life threatening wounds on any of his opponent.
I never get this slandering and trolling of trash Ap etc....
People who could KO and Kill opponent without blade or fruit abilities are far more impressive with their AP.
Sword user won't be able to do that like them.
:kayneshrug:

Kid was never like dat when you let someone betray you and one of the reason your friend got put in a smile for eternity then ignore everything he did in the end and be buddy buddy with him :kobeha::pepapoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.