Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inconsistency in Powerlvls for the so called Low - High Top Tier Range. You got Kid and Law tanking tons of Attacks from the Yonkos and showcasing their Endurance but in the same instance you see Kid getting (according to how the short Spoiler look to me) negged by someone whos supposed to be on the same Tier as Kaido and Big Mom
Have you considered that Shanks could be on different tier, higher than Kaido and Linlin.

Have you considered that Shanks could be on different tier, higher than Kaido and Linlin.

Not possible atleast vs Kaido. Shanks still has not proven to be above Kaido OVERALL
Post automatically merged:

sounds like a massive cope to me, using buggy as a strawman is sad af ngl

Using Bounties from the defeated ones in 2023 to hype someoens Strength is the sad thing my Guy. You are stuck in Pre Timeskip Piece.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Using Bounties from the defeated ones in 2023 to hype someoens Strength is the sad thing my Guy. You are stuck in Pre Timeskip Piece.
fine, talk to me when mihawk negs an admiral, let alone fights one

Just say you wank mihawk so you can wank zoro, its really sad and desperate, there is 0 proof besides titles which have proven to be wrong before every single time

Status
Not open for further replies.