Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, Kamusari is part of sword skills, but remember that Mihawk only has greater (not stronger) sword skills.

Shanks is a swordsman with stronger swords skills than the strongest swordsman in the world. Cope Zorotards.
it's not a slash
so THIS attack is about how much Haki you have

it's a shame we didn't saw Shanks use his slash attacks to show his god tier swordsmanship on top of best Haki

Its over ZKKboys. Roger wasn't WGS same way Shanks isn't WGS.

:steef:

I knew Shanks and Roger would have similar styles. Not once I see you saying Shanks can use Kamusari.
Never said Shanks couldn't use Kamusari either, I simply made no assumptions at all about Shanks techniques. Roger wasn't called WSS but so wasn't any other powerful swordsman "sword user" in his era, simply because that information wasn't relevant to the narrative. The most relevant title is the PK title, while the WSS title is tied to Zoro's dream, so there is no need for Oda to elaborate the WSS of the old era, prior to the great era of piracy.

And how exactly does Kamusari, an advanced technique performed with great swordskill by a supreme grade blade disprove Shanks' standing as a swordsman?

:risicheck:

Been lurking really

not sure to celebrate or be disappointed yet. Most that know my wank habits, know shanks my second favorite character behind Law.

But god damn, he really did a number on Kid. I’m too conflicted. On the one hand hyped for another shank top 2 portrayal moment(Kaido >~shank> the field basically). But feel completely Betrayed by oda on the Kid front. Hyped as a CoC, to never actually display it…. Has no real noticeable solo achievements in the NW. An above all else seem completely delusional in retrospect. Constantly rushing into situations he can’t handle an losing bad.

But honestly I call kids flame out all the way back on DR. People thought popularity was irrelevant an oda would stick to his story. In reality the moment Law reach top 10 in popularity off SA alone. An top 2 on DR, It was settled!!! There was ever only going to be 1 WB of this generation away. This did happen a lot sooner then expected tho, an was a bitter end.
:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.