Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why lol?
He was never the Strongest Swordsman in Roger/WB era, he was a teenager back then.

He is though, in Shanks' era.

The second panel is a mistranslation, Sandman_AP clarified it multiple times on Twitter.
Translation error don't make much of a difference in the end.
Different wording with the same idea. Unless you actually think Mihawk was curious about measurements. :gokulaugh:

What exactly am I lying about, schizo?

So when you schizos say that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks it doesn't mean about physical strength
but when a character in the story says Weevil is as strong as Primebeard suddenly it means physical strength
:risiup:"sword skills= strength"
"strength = physical strength"
"You schizos" Bro I do not give a shit about Mihawk vs Shanks.
For what it's worth I do think he's stronger but that's because his title is literally THE FUCKING WORLD'S STRONGEST SWORDSMAN ON TOP OF HIS SKILLS.

I have still hope the leaker simply just hate kid and downplay him as much as they can, like they always did. Creating fake hype.
Kid must have shown some good feats.
I think that at most, it's possible that it took more than 1 attack to defeat Kid
But I doubt Kid landed any attacks, because Shanks is way too holy in this manga

I have still hope the leaker simply just hate kid and downplay him as much as they can, like they always did. Creating fake hype.
Kid must have shown some good feats.
Spoilers are never 100% accurate to the raws anyways especially when it's about someone people hate with a passion. It can only be better than the spoilers now.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
You seem abnormally angry about this.
If it makes you feel better I don't think it's terribly good writing either.. But it is what it is.
i am angry because I can’t put any post since years (!) without people like you coming up for the simple reason of harassing me and trolling everything I post. I never did any of this with anyone of you, but you seem to need. And I am tired of it.

i am in this forum to have conversations about one piece, share thoughts, theories and also some over the top headcanon.
Not just for provocating other people. And I don’t want to be part of this behavior.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
are you judging his swordsmanship as superior to theirs based on having the similar attacks /style or is it superior cause he is stronger than both. why would you assume shanks is equal to roger's if you are judging swordsmanship based on strength and not "style" of attack. its very easy to see how going knee-deep into this swordsman bs starts to look off.
Just off style & functionality alone.
Meaning take off all Haki and if it's just Vanilla East Blue Zoro type Swordsmanship, Mihawk will beat them 10/10 times.\
The way "Sword Skills" is interpreted by 90% of these Mongs who cope about "Sword Skills" being separate from Strength.

Mihawk is also the Strongest Swordsman in Shanks' era though.
So what I'm essentially saying is that Mihawk & Shanks both being close to Full Power Roger is a possibility due to Shanks just being 1 armed Roger & Mihawk being a bit better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.