Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy gets a pass for being a clown because he’s like BM in the sense that Oda likes to clown them around despite being monsters.

Law has never been treated as badly and everybody knows he carried hard during Wano. One of the most powerful DFs ever. Oda loves his character enough to give him the D name and he got fleshed-out backstory too. Really impressive comeback against BB chasing after him.

Kidd on the other hand… we all knew he was going to lose. Without question. the real question is with what diff. He’s always had that mid portrayal with no notable Haki or destruction feats. We need to wait until raws come out to judge whether fight was mostly off screened or not.
Agreed about half of that but carried im not agreed.
Techincally Killer carried the whole alliance .
If he did not beat hawkins everyone would have died.
Law wa slooking ridiculously bad vs doflamingo he got soned and even got his arm cut off.
And it was all fo rluffy to look even stronger when he wreck doffy in gear 4.
Law already got used as an hype tool .

I never said otherwise, nor did i separate those two.

My whole point was that "better sword skills" is not the metric for being the WSS, it's plainly being the STRONGEST Swordsman.
It depends how you define "better". For example, is Zoro's Ashura a "better" sword skill than his onigiri? It's definitely stronger, I would also argue that it is better, because it is stronger. But that's because I define better in terms of ability to beat someone with it, which goes hand in hand with strength.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It depends how you define "better". For example, is Zoro's Ashura a "better" sword skill than his onigiri? It's definitely stronger, I would also argue that it is better, because it is stronger. But that's because I define better in terms of ability to beat someone with it, which goes hand in hand with strength.
So in the end "Sword skills" go hand in hand with Strength regardless of whether the convo is about Haki (CoA or CoC) Technique (Onigiri/Ashura) or Physical Strength so on so forth... and Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman when the Red Haired Emperor is a Swordsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.