Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy by chance got a very strong grand fleet. Werent they all battling about in the Colosseum? Many had reasonable bounties.
Yah they're all on some level the top of their fields.
Cavendish the most senior pirate and established captain; a genius swordsman.
Bartolomeo has a broken fruit.
Sai the Don of a navy and master of his combat style.
Leo has an amazing fruit and dwarfs are kinda OP.
Hajuridin is the New World's top mercenary/has a crew of giants.
Ideo the champion boxer and uniter of the long arm and leg tribes.
Orlumbus has the Yonta Maria and tip top cleanliness.

The shitshot this story became due to the sheer amount of character and lack of focus on SHs.

Now that we are FINALLY FIXING this, by removing the side characters, you think I'm gonna COMPLAIN?

Are you INSANE?

This cleanse was long overdue.
:steef:
Another one
It's sad how people wanna read stories where only Main characters grow and look good
Where side characters get their characters totally ruined for the sake of money

You are happy.
Very sad to see how low One Piece fans think

based on narratively them being for endgame
Oh the double standards.
While i totally agree that its only natural for the endgame characters to be stronger than the previous chars, some of you guys still downplay Mihawk who is literally introduced from the start of the series along with Shanks and he was an endgame product.

And to catch up with skillz/haki stupid debates i have both Mihawk and Shanks pretty much on the same level. Even if Mihawk is slightly stronger than him its not that he can midiff him like some guys insists.

You should know that admirals are WAY stronger than Big Mom and kaido based on narratively them being for endgame.
Oh the double standards.
While i totally agree that its only natural for the endgame characters to be stronger than the previous chars, some of you guys still downplay Mihawk who is literally introduced from the start of the series along with Shanks and he was an endgame product.

And to catch up with skillz/haki stupid debates i have both Mihawk and Shanks pretty much on the same level. Even if Mihawk is slightly stronger than him its not that he can midiff him like some guys insists.

Well my apologies to all Zoro and even other Sanji fans… the wings wreck the captains.
This doesn't disprove the obvious portrayal of Kidd and Law as Luffys contemporaries, all it does is prove the fact they will never take precedence over Zoro and Sanji. They were always going to be pawns to Oda, used in whatever way serves the story; while Zoro and Sanji remain protected. But to get rid of Kidd in this manner is a poor choice, not because Kidd is some important character, but because of the reputation and power position he very obviously holds in the story that needs to be upheld so the powerscaling in this Shonen ACTION manga remains consistent.

still stand by what i said
no one worth that bounty should be treated like this . not going to take anything away from shanks but someone legitimately worth that doesnt go out like this.

young oden took that in stride . this is insane. was linlin plot restricted or did oda just hate her.
Oda is going to restructure bounties in egghead to reflect the NW hierarchy

Shanks and Teach will be given 5 billion berry bounties

Luffy will become a 4 billion
Zoro will get 2 billion

still stand by what i said
no one worth that bounty should be treated like this . not going to take anything away from shanks but someone legitimately worth that doesnt go out like this.

young oden took that in stride . this is insane. was linlin plot restricted or did oda just hate her.
I mean to be fair. Linlin was trashing Kidd too when he was alone. But Shanks just went all out with rage, remember Gorosei say if he goes on a rampage he’s unstoppable. He embarrassed Admirals with Haki alone both canon AND movie. Kaido with ACoC hybrid TB didn’t even KO Law. Yea it’s bullshit but at this point just accept it for what it is, Shanks soloes your fav.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
3 RT Novas down, 2 to go:josad:
I am even more certain Saturn is a fighter...
Luffy is defo getting violated by Saturn...thankfully it's Ramadan and I won't be here to witness it:toximoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.