Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what makes it interesting. He wants to gain some sort of upperhand, all these fruits they hunted might serve as a shortcut for his crew to "cheat" their strength. Think of cheat codes for his crew, and surely thry all have haki too, and he's avoiding Shanks for now, he probably expected others to show in Wano to take advantage while they are wounded, instead he picked one of the three routes, and the probably least frwauented one to ambush one of them, he doesn't want an all out war yet against another emperor whwre he would risk losing many of his captains and manpower too, otherwise he would have stolen Boa's devil fruit in that case for example.

By beating Law besides poneglyphs he might steal his fruit either for himself or have one of his allied pirates eat it so they grant Blackbeard eternal life.
Law isn't going to lose his fruit even if he loses I can't see it happening before the Will of D. is revealed. BB has to have haki feats or else with someone who doesn't get affected by his Yami Yami df trap, it'll be very difficult. BB should work on his haki or this will be the same cheat your way into advantage thing which I am fine against.

Anime include advcoc in the attack which is logical with the name conquest the sea (hakkai)
Woro 30bones broken was prebuff and the dude was nerft via ENMA - current Woro would be fine:steef:
Only logical explanation will be CoC trail which it didn't have. Dont say that Oda is keeping under the rags for future reveal because it was not the case with Oden attack or Roger attack or even Kaidou thunder bagua. Also, Bigmom has attack based on 'sovereignty' which is ikkoku sovereignty. But it is just a shockwave. Naming attack has nothing to do with CoC coating. Did thunder bagua or ragnarok has any 'conquest' meaning??

Law isn't going to lose his fruit even if he loses I can't see it happening before the Will of D. is revealed. BB has to have haki feats or else with someone who doesn't get affected by his Yami Yami df trap, it'll be very difficult. BB should work on his haki or this will be the same cheat your way into advantage thing which I am fine against.
Blackbeard can tell Law the Will of D in exchange for the immortality surgery.

> Vivre Card :

The Name of Roger’s Sword is Ace !
It's one of the 12 Supreme Grade Swords !!
"A single swing of Roger's sword, Ace(Supreme Grade), can cause huge shock wave!!"

- Skill 6:
Two Sword Style【 Takanami ( Hawk Wave ) 】:
Zoro slashes forward in waves while swinging his two swords. This attack has a very wide range and is effective when attacking multiple enemies at the same time!!

- Skill 11:
Two Sword Style【 Sai Kuru ( Rhino Cycle ) 】:

From a rhinoceros stance with two swords held in opposite hands, he spins around to generate a shockwave that blasts away all enemies around you!

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @Geo @MarineHQ @CbShadow @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Aknolagon @ShishioIsBack @Seraphoenix
:endthis:
Why didn't you tag @Albino 👑? :josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oh brother :steef:
Please just go read a samurai manga where a character like Zoro is the main character and spare us all the nonsense.
Mihawk above Roger and Whitebeard is rookie stuff.
Zoro is above all 3 put together. You are not ready for it. :myman:
There is no need for an explanation.
We already know that copium gang thinks Kamusari is not a slashing attack while it is. :ihaha:
which make EOS WORO The strongest @nik87
They still doubt Zoro standing above all others... :saden:

Damn I really think this series is ending sooner then anyone even thinks at this rate
I can see it. RA is moving, Kuma is at Mariejoa. BBp are everywhere. Egghead and Elbaph is close. War at Egghead could involve almost all the factions. I just saw Morj talking about it and I agree with him for the first time ever.
Vegapank is a cheat code. He is very very important. Egghead incident will cause the all out war. 100 Chapters and it all can be over. We can get void century, Will of D. lore from Vegapank. The final poneyglyph could be found. War against WG could be done from Egghead itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.