Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but that's literally what happened

he got wrecked by kaido

then he got stronger, fought on the roof, and beat BM with Law

Why is this time any different? Because the narrator? That happened to Luffy. Because his ship was destroyed? that happened to Luffy as well.

No, what it is is that some people have an agenda against him and just want him to be dead and gone. But that just isn't what happened this chapter.
In my opinion Kid is done for real . For me

And like I'm not making any wild claims about what I think Kid will do. Kid is way below Luffy and probably below Zoro as well. That was evident back in wano.

But that doesn't disqualify him from beating shanks, the thing his character seems to revolve around. Luffy is going to far surpass shanks by not only being the new Roger, but also the new joyboy. Zoro is going to surpass Shanks by beating Mihawk.

At some point, Shanks will have ran his course in the story and at that point, there is no person better to defeat him than Kid. I'm not saying it has to be a 1v1 or even that it has to be a fair fight. Kid could pull a marineford blackbeard for all I care. But him beating shanks is the completion of his character arc.

No, sorry, I don't think wano kuni happened for Kid to be the next Moria.

but that's literally what happened

he got wrecked by kaido

then he got stronger, fought on the roof, and beat BM with Law

Why is this time any different? Because the narrator? That happened to Luffy. Because his ship was destroyed? that happened to Luffy as well.

No, what it is is that some people have an agenda against him and just want him to be dead and gone. But that just isn't what happened this chapter.
Jesus Christ Kid. Is. Not. Luffy.

Doesn’t matter that the narrator was wrong about luffy, we were shown luffy was just teleported to safety by a friend of luffys dad. When the merry went down the straw hats were already in the middle of getting a new ship.

And do you think the straw hats would ever give up the Poneglyphs?? No.

Kids either dead or he returns as just a cheerleader for the straw hats watching them achieve the dream he had crushed. So either he’s dead or will spend the rest of his life as a loser. Yeah people want him to be dead instead of seeing that.

Okay my new prediction regarding the EoS rankings
I never though that this would happen to Kidd

I will not count Teach (because he will die) or Mihawk, Shanks, Akainu or Dragon (because they will either die or retire after the final war)

Luffy will be the number 1, I mean it’s obvious
Zoro will be the number 2 worldwide if you don’t count Teach. Kidd and Law are out
The third strongest will be the new Fleet Admiral ( 2 & 3 around on the same lvl. Only Luffy will be superior)
Sanji and the new Admirals will come after that
I had Sanji in my top 10 but without Kidd and Law he can will be in the top 5 worldwide

1. Luffy
2. Zoro
3. Fleet Admiral
4 - 7. Sanji and the new Admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.