Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly swap Sanji and the fleet admiral as of right now the options for that position are incredibly lame. The only way to reserve the dignity of it is if dragon or Sabo take up that mantle.

And even then Sanji will probably surpass them too
I understand your point but I think that Kuzan or Sabo will take this position and they will be stronger than him
The Marines are the counterpart of the pirates and need someone who’s in the top 3 worldwide
The SHC would be too op otherwise

With all the Roger parallels Shanks has from attacks to personality, and with both him and Garp aiming at Teach, a 2nd God Valley incident with Shanks & Garp fighting together is plausible. Either that or Garp dies first saving Koby, then it develops to Shanks & Aokiji vs New Rocks.

Anyhow, I'm fairly confident that Shanks and the World Government will strike BBP at the same time.

Then why isn't he dead? It would be so easy for Oda to do. Just have Shanks shoot Kid in the head like Kaido did to Oden. Go out of his way to show that its truly over for Kid.

That's not what happened. Kid lost his road poneglyphs and was defeated. But he was literally defeated on the shores of one of the most important islands in one piece. And y'all really have he gall to say his story is over?
Kid lost his dream. The narration box tells us as much. In One Piece losing your dream is even WORSE than dying. Kid is a cautionary tale that big ambitions have big costs.

vs

Zoro did better lol

King > Kidd in durability
King > Rooftop Zoro who blocked and got up from Hakai > Kidd

Zoro dismembered King lol chopped his wing off

Zoro out performed Shanks here
I agree. Zoro also cut magma dragon, lunarian chest and wings with no distractions whatsoever while kidd is distracted by fleet and shanks suprise attack him plus damned punk explosion. Zoro ap still>shanks. Also shanks and Zoro has the same rank as swordmaster just below strongest swordman mihawk.

vs

Zoro did better lol

King > Kidd in durability
King > Rooftop Zoro who blocked and got up from Hakai > Kidd

Zoro dismembered King lol chopped his wing off

Zoro out performed Shanks here
Zoro is able to control coating coc with 3 blades while Shanks can do it with only 1
The focus Zoro has to put to keep using coating coc is much harder than Shanks due to matematical reason

Coating 1 blade doesnt require so much haki, and focus but coating 3 blades at the same time is a challenge even for guys like Roger @nik87

that's the thing tho

no important character's story has ended with their defeat. Literally every time Luffy crushes someone, we get a cover story of their adventures afterward.
wtf cover story has to do with what you are supporting.

I never said Kidd wont have a cover story, cameo or whatever, on the contrary its almost guaranteed.

You insist that somehow he will be back as a top tier and/or beat Shanks.

Its not happening, accept your L like a man and move on.

Yes, Mihawk wasn't trying to hit Luffy. Just force him away from Ace.

Luffy didn't even realize that.

Try reading the manga instead of nitpicking a scene to push your agenda.

Mihawk showed us he can easily tag Luffy without even trying with his eyes close.

Mihawk has FS. It different than others because he can project it into others so they can also see the future if they are calm.

I would love that. Unfortunately you can thank Shanks for being too cowardly to ever fight any real 1v1s. If Shanks even thought someone like Aramaki wanted to fight him, Shanks would probably declare himself a subordinate of Blackbeard just so he could have enough ships to distract Aramaki.

But even then 2 whole Yonko + their crews were about to lose to Aramaki so Shanks may need to broker an alliance with Luffy and Buggy just to be sure he can take one Admiral.

Strange, I seem to recall even Vice Admiral Doberman rejecting Shanks’ demands, seems to me like even Vice Admirals don’t fear Shanks, and the Marines were just lucky a pacifist like Sengoku was in charge lol.

There are not enough ships in the OP world to make Shanks brave enough to actually fight Navy HQ given the fact that Shanks brought 500 ships and Elbaf to face Kid lmfao. If Sengoku agreed to a fight, Shanks would’ve probably just used all his might to help the Whitebeard Pirates run away.
Green Bull rans away
Shanks is a coward

@comrade

Speed difference between Shanks and Mihawk is comical :suresure::suresure:
Another one pushing headcannon.

Yes, Mihawk wasn't trying to hit Luffy. Just force him away from Ace.

Luffy didn't even realize that.

Try reading the manga instead of nitpicking a scene to push your agenda.

Mihawk showed us he can easily tag Luffy without even trying with his eyes close.

Mihawk has FS. It different than others because he can project it into others so they can also see the future if they are calm.

With all the Roger parallels Shanks has from attacks to personality, and with both him and Garp aiming at Teach, a 2nd God Valley incident with Shanks & Garp fighting together is plausible. Either that or Garp dies first saving Koby, then it develops to Shanks & Aokiji vs New Rocks.

Anyhow, I'm fairly confident that Shanks and the World Government will strike BBP at the same time.
Its time for Kid to join BB for revenge vs Shanks:rolaugh:

I don't see what this jobber can do anymore. Just like Aokiji wants revenge from Lakainu, Kid should join him as well.

Shanks's BB PTSD still continues btw, Shanks doesn't give a shit about Mihawk joining Cross Guild :kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.