Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try reading the manga instead of nitpicking a scene to push your agenda.

Mihawk showed us he can easily tag Luffy without even trying with his eyes close.
How ironic. Mihawk was only able to hit Luffy when Luffy wasn't paying attention to him. You would know that if you actually read the manga instead of nitpicking random pages with no context. Also the previous page literally has a close up of Mihawk staring intensly at Luffy so he hardly did it with closed eyes.
Mihawk has FS. It different than others because he can project it into others so they can also see the future if they are calm.
Literally headcanon

I just remembered it, young Teach is nothing like the current one, he's always in quiet and serious manner, all the time, not a single laugh spotted, and now.., being careless in battle, even though ended up victorious, laughing all the time.., something must've happen between that time span. In his ultimate Devil fruit Pursuit .., shanks in the contrary look clueless and innocent.., even buggy got more awareness of the surrounding than him..

I just remembered it, young Teach is nothing like the current one, he's always in quiet and serious manner, all the time, not a single laugh spotted, and now.., being careless in battle, even though ended up victorious, laughing all the time.., something must've happen between that time span. In his ultimate Devil fruit Pursuit .., shanks in the contrary look clueless and innocent.., even buggy got more awareness of the surrounding than him..
I think what happened was whitebeard. He told Teach what the Will of D meant and Teach became careless because he believed he’s destined to do great things as such he doesn’t need to be careful, destiny is on his side.

It fits with Lafittes and Van Augurs way of speaking as well

Or dragon kidnapping Saturn
:myman:
there's a few possibilities of what this event may be

-vegapunk dies and blame goes to sh (doesn't seem that huge)
-saturn dies(very unlikely)
the ones I see to be very likely are
-Imu nuking egghead and all the major powers that gathered in egghead witness this and get alerted that there is a greater power hiding somewhere
-dragon and luffy team up against wg declaring an all out war

Status
Not open for further replies.