Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How ironic. Mihawk was only able to hit Luffy when Luffy wasn't paying attention to him. You would know that if you actually read the manga instead of nitpicking random pages with no context. Also the previous page literally has a close up of Mihawk staring intensly at Luffy so he hardly did it with closed eyes.

Literally headcanon
I bring the entire page instead of one or two scenes and you're going to try to say I'm nickpicking. Get out of here with your BS.

Luffy was trying to use distance, speed, and the chaos of the battle to get away from Mihawk yet still couldn't stay out of his range and aim.

It's really pathetic that some fans believe a swordsman stronger than Shanks can't hit Luffy.

No headcannon just facts. I provided the scene showing Mihawk show Luffy the future. That's why the manga focus on Mihawk eyes prior to the event.

You can defend a character.
You cannot defend bad writing.

And this is shit writing.
This is horrendous writing, pain came in as god to konoha no one begged him.

Oda is portraying shanks like a god and in order to he makes everyone who stands near him look like pathetic fodder lol
The shanks wank is gonna be even more annoying than oden.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This low point is just the start of the new Kid. Have some faith
Its not about faith or thinking he is gone forever. Its the complete disrespect here which triggers me. Oda completely destroyed everything Kid stands for, crushing his dream completely, before even trolls him by explicity saying "he is 100% fit" and "shanks fleet is the weakest of the yonkos", making his crew begging, giving the RPs, getting one shot, destroying the Victoria Punk like its nothing... Thats just completely shitting on Kid and his crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.