El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am here to defend Garp.
Y'all are on his case for some reason, Idk why you can't just except he's that strong.
Anyone with an unbiased mind would have seen this coming.. He socked Marco and knocked him out of Zoan Form, and matched Roger in his prime.
We always knew that he's that strong. You guys were shitting on this old man calling him a fraud from the rocks incident to his rivalry with Roger to calling him the Smoker of Roger and somehow now you're here defending him.

Pica is huge dude the reason he cause so much destruction is because of his size when he punch. Garp do as much without any contact when pica needed contact.
This is not even the same planet in therm of feats.
Same stuff for ezabello dude need 1 hour to charge and so far before garp ezabello punch was the most impressive punch in one piece history with baruang gun tha tluffy used witha giant fist .
YEs ezabello punch even harder then kaido .
Yeah kinda like Zoro needs to touch Pica to cut it while Mihawk cuts a mountain far bigger than Pica without touching it

I wonder why we don't show same energy there 🤔

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Little buddy, current mihawk in his prime. The 31 year old mihawk that fought 27 year old rookie shanks, was also in his prime. They were equals.

If current zoro is stronger than rookie shanks, then he must be stronger than current mihawk. Is that what you're saying?
Are you retarded ?
The mihawk that fought shanks back then isn't as strong as mihawk is now.
I'm saying zoro > Shanks 12 years ago and he's not ready to fight mihawk showing you chat shit cause you a loser and it's yonko shanks he needs to surpass before fighting mihawk.

We always knew that he's that strong. You guys were shitting on this old man calling him a fraud from the rocks incident to his rivalry with Roger to calling him the Smoker of Roger and somehow now you're here defending him.
You were literally saying he didn't have ACoC prior to this.
You're just acting like you love him now because he's a Marine and can be used for your agenda.

Yeah kinda like Zoro needs to touch Pica to cut it while Mihawk cuts a mountain far bigger than Pica without touching it

I wonder why we don't show same energy there 🤔
cuting is not as impresive as destroying dude.
Denjiro cuted a ship .
ZOro cuted a ship.
Kid Law Luffy all 3 using their attacks destroyed a ship.
ZOro did not obliterate pica he only cut him in half .
It is way easier to do.

HAKILESS COCLESS NERFED WOUNDED PRE-TS Luffy's Geard 3rd dura > Sengoku's zoan form buddha punch AP > base Sengoku barehanded > current base Garp's Galaxy Impact since i wanna wank Luffy:gokulaugh:

Are you retarded ?
The mihawk that fought shanks back then isn't as strong as mihawk is now.
I'm saying zoro > Shanks 12 years ago and he's not ready to fight mihawk showing you chat shit cause you a loser and it's yonko shanks he needs to surpass before fighting mihawk.
This is under the precedent Mihawk didn't grow stronger since he fought rookie Shanks/
Just said this lel

He’s old and past his prime
Same as Rayleigh who was huffing while stalling kizaru

I’m team yonko all the way but all the old man trio is getting folded by amy admiral

They’ll neg commanders though
Difference

Garp was only retired for 2 years and even still, continues to play a role in the marines.

Rayleigh has been retired for 20+ years.

If a Marine fan believes Admirals are superior to Garp, no problem.
If a Marine fan believes Garp is superior to the Admirals, no problem.

However, what y'all are not gonna do is claim that Garp beats the admirals, but then doesn't clap the Yonko. None of them pirate chumps whether it's the mustache bros, the overgrown duo, or the roid man & fatso have EVER showcased a casual feat of this caliber.

So if Garp is clapping the admirals, guess what? HE CLAPPING THEM LIL PIRATES TOO

At the end of the day, Marines reign supreme.

You were literally saying he didn't have ACoC prior to this.
You're just acting like you love him now because he's a Marine and can be used for your agenda.
And ? I also said that it never affected his PL if he didn't. I thought he became this strong with CoA mastery and that was were i was wrong not his PL as a whole.

Don't pretend like you genuinely out here fighting for Garp. You're just using him for your anti admiral agenda.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I wasn't following the discussion in this thread but let me guess... :sanmoji:
One group downplays Garp's feat into the ground while the other wanks it to high heavens?
I shall spare you both the unnecessary arguing and tell yall that his feat is below Zoro's.

Damage should be comparable to Sengoku's in Marineford, unable to take out even the weakest BBPs.
However, strong enough to take out the glass jaw Katakuri as collateral with an impressive size that he can't avoid.
There ya go, no need to thank me. :catlewd:

Remarkable similar scenario to Zoro cutting Pica point blank while Mihawk slashing air and busting Iceberg ain't it?

@Celestial D. Dragon
So gap between Mihawk and Garp is same as Pica and Zoro
You're using attack size to calculate damage. Thats where you're fucking up.

For example, the zoro that cut giant ass pica couldnt scar kaido. Ashura doesn't have a large AoE yet it was zoros most effective attack on kaido due to the CoC coating.

Tame CoC coated attacks are far more devastating than flashy non-CoC coated attacks.

And garp just did a flashy coated attack. Hes on a different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.