Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1081 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1081 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1081 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1081 Spoilers Discussions" for discussing the spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "WorstGen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: WorstGen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information) and are posted here for discussion.

Little summary of the chapter, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Thanks to Redon

Chapter 1,081: "10th Ship Captain: Kuzan".

Color Spread in the cover. We can see Straw Hat crew sleeping with bubbles floating above them.

Chapter starts where last one ended. Kuzan appears and frozes Hibari, Koby runs to help her. Then Kuzan
goes to face Garp (the other Blackbeard Pirates are not with him).

Kuzan: "Will you be able to kill your former "No.1 apprentice" to save your current one!?
I like how you always have done whatever you liked... Now I'm doing the same, that's why I'm following Teach!!"

Garp: "I thought I taught you to live in the present!!"

A flashback about Teach and Kuzan starts, it took place in a certain island 1 year after Kuzan Vs. Akainu
battle in Punk Hazard.

Part of the Blackbeard Pirates arrive to the island and they see some of their nakamas frozen (San Juan Wolf,
Vasco Shot and Doc Q). Blackbeard Pirates enter in a bar and see Kuzan, then they drink and get along.

Lafitte whispers Teach to kill Kuzan and take his power for the crew. Kuzan hears it and gets angry, ready
to fight against them. But Teach apologizes for Lafitte's words and offers Kuzan to join him instead.

Teach asks Kuzan about “the man with the burn scar" because it seems that man has the remaining Road
Poneglyph. It is said that “the man with the burn scar" rides on a black ship and he can create whirlpools to
sink his enemies in the sea (we can see the silhouette of a ship while both talk about him).

Shiryu: "Maybe that “man with the burn scar" works for World Government. It won't be a surprise if World Government keeps one Road Poneglyph with them to prevent pirates can reach One Piece.'

Kuzan denies knowing anything about that man.

Kuzan: "Umm... Maybe I'm that man!! Seriously, my only memories about Poneglyph are at Ohara. If I'd have seen a red stone there, I'd have remembered it..."

Flashback ends, Garp Vs. Kuzan continues. Kuzan uses his attack "Ice Ball" on Garp (like he did with Whitebeard in Marineford). But Garp breaks the ice easily.

Then Garp grabs Kuzan's head and uses a new attack.

Garp: "Those who hesitate are weak!! "Blue Hole" - Kanji mean "Fall to Seafloor")!!!"

Garp smashes Kuzan's body and splits the ground with his fist. Kuzan's entire body fall into the ground.

Cut to Winner Island, Law has been defeated. Teach is panting with blood on his face, he's deciding what he
should do now.

Teach: "Zehahaha!! What should I do with his power!? Should I use it or... Maybe should I sell his power!?"

Bepo sees what is happening with his captain. Bepo then takes a special medicine that Chopper gave him.
This medicine lets Bepo turn to Sulong form. Bepo looks badass in Sulong form, he's like a huge polar bear.
We can see Bepo Sulong in one full page panel.

Bepo attacks Teach before he can steal Law's power. Then Bepo takes Law into the sea. In a huge spread,
we can see that "Polar Tang" has been destroyed and the rest of the Heart Pirates are in the sea or lying on
the ground...

Narrator: "At Winner Island in the New World... The pirate Trafalgar Law and his Heart Pirates have been “defeated"!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week for Japanese Golden Week (full Shonen Jump magazine won't be
published).

Status
Not open for further replies.