Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @silverfire
@SakazOuki

So, I had waited to comment as the "Garp defeating Aokiji" supposed leak smelled like some heavy BS.

This is instead what we got:
Flashback ends, Garp Vs. Kuzan continues. Kuzan uses his attack "Ice Ball" on Garp (like he did with Whitebeard in Marineford). But Garp breaks the ice easily.

Then Garp grabs Kuzan's head and uses a new attack.

Garp: "Those who hesitate are weak!! "Blue Hole" - Kanji mean "Fall to Seafloor")!!!"

Garp smashes Kuzan's body and splits the ground with his fist. Kuzan's entire body fall into the ground.
A single attack from Garp, who beforehand had even found Aokiji to be hesitant:gokulaugh:

"One sidedely defeated" when we don't even know if he took damage from that lmao (well he probably did, let's put respect on Garp. But still).

I hope Oda continues to show the fight but anyway my guess is that he'll have Garp do a few hurrah moves before Aokiji deals with him/at least shoes a very decisive upper hand (I don't know if Oda's gonna have Garp outright defeated, he might end the fight before that somehow).

This will soon turn into outrageous Kuzan hype.

(And btw, this madlad got other frozen asses in the flashback and was ready to take BB and his mates. Admirals really like this solo challenging shit:cheers:)

Last edited:
@MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @silverfire

So, I had waited to comment as the "Garp defeating Aokiji" supposed leak smelled like some heavy BS.

This is instead what we got:

A single attack from Garp, who beforehand had even found Aokiji to be hesitant:gokulaugh:

"One sidedely defeated" when we don't even know if he took damage from that lmao (well he probably did, let's put respect on Garp. But still).

I hope Oda continues to show the fight but anyway my guess is that he'll have Garp do a few hurrah moves before Aokiji deals with him/at least shoes a very decisive upper hand (I don't know if Oda's gonna have Garp outright defeated, he might end the fight before that somehow).

This will soon turn into outrageous Kuzan hype.

(And btw, this madlad got other frozen asses in the flashback and was ready to take BB and his mates. Admirals really like this solo challenging shit:cheers:)
Yes sir
:kata:

oh? so garp liked doing nothing when sengoku ordered a mass infanticide? and he liked watching ace being prepared for his execution while his geezer ass was crying for sengoku to 'hold him'?

good to know burp liked all that

no you only taught him how to beg sengoku for a hug

good to know burp didn't hesitate when he stopped marco from saving ace

truly a disgusting creature

:tchpepe:

i always knew usopp and winbe were luffy's true wings! :finally:

also god bless @Kurozumi Bepo for saving this chapter and being the most useful first mate in the history of one piece! we got an idea of your potentional when you were the only person who wasn't affected by pedo-ray's coc and now you've proved your worth!

but i don't think your captain will be too happy that you left your other crewmates with teach:brootea:
Ugh stfu

Status
Not open for further replies.