Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1082 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have strong COC if you not live for challenges
Whitebeard gave no fucks about PK and was the strongest. His goal was to protect his family. Mihawk's goal is to live peacefully and remain the strongest swordsman. What does fighting 2 random Yonko and his old rival have to do with that?

We know Mihawk likes a challenge because he challenged Zoro to surpass him. He's waiting for a swordsman stronger than Shanks to step up. Fighting random Yonko has nothing to do with Mihawk's goals.

We got:

- Buggy being serious for once, we know why he feels so betrayed by Shanks now. Was never about the fruit and the map, it was about the conflict of how much faith he had for Sanks being PK. He is pissed, and if Shanks Dies, we ALL going to cry with Buggy.

- The 3 Crossguild heads acting like a crew being stupid and hitting each other.

- Mihawk just wants to take life easy, he is the char that once he reached his Goal, he got without much motivation. Luffy and Zoro helped him see life more interesting

- Croco is always good to see around.

-Sabo is alive but anyone could guess that, Now after taking his brother's fruit he also tkaing his brothers Wife. I like Sabo but i dont like how much ACE 2.0 he is.

- Great upcoming chapter, specially with Buggy develpment, makes me respect the char more than being a gag

Status
Not open for further replies.