Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The restrictions were worse than I thought. Fuji and GB are literally surrounded by Celestial Dragons and have to fight defensively. If even if they had COC they can't use it because CDs would pass out.
Their coc must be shit, 80 yr rayleight in his first appearace used coc no prob and koed only what he wanted, people must admit that the admirals lost the clash fair and square, look at aramashis clash, a lot of buildings are flaying around him and the okama dude, they got surprised and owned, the operation was short and clean for revos.

As much as it's funny to see some people clown on Fuji and Green Bull however ignoring the biases and the clowning, the two Admirals were definitely nerfed during the battle against the Revs.

This chapter proves that even more, with the World Nobles around them they had to be very careful to make sure that none of them got hurt during the battle.
You do have some brains then
:specialmeh:

My prediction is, as Admirals are about to finish off the revos Sabo comes back and produces massive logia AoE, Admirals are left with no choice, Issho poetically tanks the attack to protect CDs while Ryokugyu injures Sabo and bandages him for more than a month
Kuma then teleports everyone
Yeah I think Sabo is clearly going to get some moment (but now that it's clear how restricted admirals he can get it idc)

what was him getting meme'd on

That was a week after the fight we never seen gb a week after the fight

exactly why you need context

linerbergh isn't even fighting ,morley is worried about fuji is having to do, and karaksu is fuji fight doing nothing but watching
now why u said he bout to pack 1v3 then? if lindbergh is getting packed that means fuji will kill the CDs which is impossible:kayneshrug: and that morley is worried, i just dont see it that way at all lmao thats just a normal fighting expression esp when youre in the middle of a fight againts greencow

@ConquistadoR @comrade @Geo @HA001 OF THE RAIN
They said GB neg diffed Queen and King , while ignoring their nerf that made them not using their full power but my man is using his tree form with his roots and got manhandled by Okama Morley and they cry about not using their full power , hypocrisy at its finest :gokulaugh:
:cheers:
When the admiral boss even says, "no excuses" yet the stans carry on and on.

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki
nah man but akainu is built different , u can't deny it when he said << no excuses >> @Geo is fucking right these new admirals don't show any shit that can put them on the OG ones's level ; Iva has better portrayal than fucking morley and karasu :

Akainu went through Iva easily while he was restricted not using that much like fraud bull :

It is what it is GB is just like the meme of Yonko ,
I warned them but they didn't listen.

Akainu negged Iva who is Revo no3.

Greenbull and Fujitora struggling against Morley and Karasu in 1 v 1s is quite laughable :suresure:

But according admiral bros they are on the same level as the OG trio

Kaku:

- elite CP0 agent
- Lucci's right hand man
- challenges Post Wano Zoro
- can use a ship-destroying move in base
- keeps up with Seraphims
- showed Armament Haki Hardening
- showed Devil Fruit Awakening

Jabra: "H-hey g-guys... let's hope we fodders don't die in the crossfire..."

"Cookji killed him" "Cyborgji made him quit" even with the panels of him carrying an unconscious Kaku. :kobeha:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
My prediction is, as Admirals are about to finish off the revos Sabo comes back and produces massive logia AoE, Admirals are left with no choice, Issho poetically tanks the attack to protect CDs while Ryokugyu injures Sabo and bandages him for more than a month
Kuma then teleports everyone
@MarineHQ he has point, Shanks made his own crewmates pass out when he COC Aramaki and Kid crewmates when he used Kamusari. Fodders like CD would pass out from anything
This posts here reminds me of why I stopped debating YonkovAdmiral so much. The post quality is just terrible.

Fuji and GB who can barely use their fruits(Fuji not using it at all so far) don't have a scratch on them still, yet Revos=vet level.

Okiku and Raizo making Kaido unrestricted bleed=they are YC4 bare minimum. Unrestricted Big Mom getting dealt with by Jinbe and Robin is okay. BM not getting oast Marco when Akainu could is okay. Kaido screaming from Momo's bite is okay.

This posts here reminds me of why I stopped debating YonkovAdmiral so much. The post quality is just terrible.

Fuji and GB who can barely use their fruits(Fuji not using it at all so far) don't have a scratch on them still, yet Revos=vet level.

Okiku and Raizo making Kaido unrestricted bleed=they are YC4 bare minimum. Unrestricted Big Mom getting dealt with by Jinbe and Robin is okay. BM not getting oast Marco when Akainu could is okay. Kaido screaming from Momo's bite is okay.
Check these out, their double standards and cope are next level:shocking:
Posting this again, a compilation of jobbing by Rocks duo, arguably the most incompetent characters especially Pig Meme
If you think these jobbers can carry out a mission that includes protecting every single soul in a pretty closed area, with a fucker like Morley with size and devil fruit ability to level towns from beneath the ground, and a mobile logia like Karusu, then you're a clown
@MarineHQ @JoNdule @Kurozumi Wiwi @Fujishiro @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Extravlad @ranady @Sasaki Kojirō
Admiral durability >>>>> Crydo

master swordsman hakigod Rayleigh could only give Kizaru a small bruise

Master swordsman Wista couldn't damage Akainu

Morley couldn't damage Ryokugyu

Meanwhile Crydo penetrated skin to skin by KIKUUUU LMAAO

You can't make this up, there are levels between these characters:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

Status
Not open for further replies.