Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing. They're working for them. Don't you think at some point a Marine told the Elders "hey there's this island full of Chicks called Amazon Lily might wanna check out what's up with that?"

especially when it's located to their HQ
It's not like they actually know about Lili ( well, the Navy doesn't know ), and they can't just assume every island or person with her name is affiliated.

But Cobra was a King whereas Clover wasnt. Also people knew he was going to talk to the elders. The Elders can’t just off him willy nilly. Their hand was forced imo because of Im and Sabo made the perfect scapegoat.
I don't think the Gorosei have any lack of underlings to blame things on or pirate slaves to blame things on by manipulating information or even when Kobra isn't on Mariejois but leaving it "oh... coincidently attacked by some power criminal." Typical political shit you know.

They already don't fuck with them in general, this would've been the perfect excuse to get rid of him.

I don't think the Gorosei have any lack of underlings to blame things on or pirate slaves to blame things on by manipulating information or even when Kobra isn't on Mariejois but leaving it "oh... coincidently attacked by some power criminal." Typical political shit you know.

They already don't fuck with them in general, this would've been the perfect excuse to get rid of him.

Perfect time to get rid of Cobra would be when he gets back home not during the reverie in the heart of the CDs home with people knowing the man wanted to talk to the elders imo. People arent dumb XD.

But Cobra was a King whereas Clover wasnt. Also people knew he was going to talk to the elders. The Elders can’t just off him willy nilly. Their hand was forced imo because of Im and Sabo made the perfect scapegoat.
My thing is, is Cobra should technically be allowed to know about Im, as he is a member of one of the 20 founding Kingdoms, regardless if they didn't go to become a Celestial Dragon. I think that's the only reason Im revealed himself to Cobra to begin with.

Gut feeling tells me that's there's more to it.

My thing is, is Cobra should technically be allowed to know about Im, as he is a member of one of the 20 founding Kingdoms, regardless if they didn't go to become a Celestial Dragon. I think that's the only reason Im revealed himself to Cobra to begin with.

Gut feeling tells me that's there's more to it.
Maybe Im wasnt known to the founding families even then or maybe knowledge about them wasnt passed down the nefertari family. Cobra didnt exhibit any knowledge about there being a king of the world so far in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.