What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Is that muscle anime good
It’s actually pretty informative for good workout practices and Muscle God Machio is an inspiration
What good ol' Sir Yasheen said haha.

The woman who voices the blonde girl, not only sings that OP for the series but also voices Jolyne in the Stone Ocean Jojo anime too IIRC! Both of Jolyne's VA's are HUGE fans of her and it was their dreams to voice her! This one in particular is half Egyptian too I believe? Half Egyptian and Half Japanese? She is fantastic anyway!

I've not seen the anime but its only my watchlist! A close friend of mine tried to introduce it to me, as he LOVES memes and weird stuff too.

They got their own parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the anime too, which is too hilarious and fitting!:

What good ol' Sir Yasheen said haha.

The woman who voices the blonde girl, not only sings that OP for the series but also voices Jolyne in the Stone Ocean Jojo anime too IIRC! Both of Jolyne's VA's are HUGE fans of her and it was their dreams to voice her! This one in particular is half Egyptian too I believe? Half Egyptian and Half Japanese? She is fantastic anyway!

I've not seen the anime but its only my watchlist! A close friend of mine tried to introduce it to me, as he LOVES memes and weird stuff too.

They got their own parody of Arnold Schwarzenegger in the anime too, which is too hilarious and fitting!:

Why are there two VAs for Jolyne? :emohiyo:

Status
Not open for further replies.