Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, you bland mf. According to your Luffy obsession and reddit type persona, your humor is on the level of staring into a wall and eating white bread.

I'm not a bland person like you. Find a hobby instead of getting your asshole twisted by a joke on the internet that is too offensive for your reddit tier of a personality and then unironically discussising that joke with other top tier asshats with nothing to do.
I’d rather be bland than be someone like you, lol.

You clearly know nothing about me if you think I have a Luffy obsession. I talk about you because your words are concerning, your humor isn’t the kind of humor that should be considered normal.

I will only say this once; I wouldn’t miss you if you were banned again.

I’d rather be bland than be someone like you, lol.

You clearly know nothing about me if you think I have a Luffy obsession. I talk about you because your words are concerning, your humor isn’t the kind of humor that should be considered normal.

I will only say this once; I wouldn’t miss you if you were banned again.
Guess i found out who was being talked about.
:pepedoffy:

LOTL sind hardcore Links und haben zu recht verloren. Sie haben nicht Deutschland vertreten sondern das Alphabet :kriwhat:

I support the LGB but rest are just mental illness
Mit LOTL möchte ich ja auch noch assoziiert werden. Also passt es, dass sie die das Alphabet eher repräsentiert hatten.

Mir ist es auch egal wer Lesbisch, Schwul oder sonstiges ist. Their sexuality is private and they should keep it there. Sadly the LGBT has turned into a degenerate cult, that endangers normal homosexual people, who just want to life their live in peace.

Yea I would be cool if it was Music history that I was studing. I like music history, It's really beautiful.
But I don't wanna study who the fuck married whoever and some asshole was born as the result. Most of the stuff I studied was politics that that had nothing to do with music.
Well that's a fair point if no link was made between politics and creation. But for instance in literature, history of politics and history of ideas and science and whatnot, greatly influence the art of their respective eras.

Mit LOTL möchte ich ja auch noch assoziiert werden. Also passt es, dass sie die das Alphabet eher repräsentiert hatten.

Mir ist es auch egal wer Lesbisch, Schwul oder sonstiges ist. Their sexuality is private and they should keep it there. Sadly the LGBT has turned into a degenerate cult, that endangers normal homosexual people, who just want to life their live in peace.

Post automatically merged:

Oda confirms hes s bad wrriter
Real

Status
Not open for further replies.