Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With Oda introducing more factions and more combatants, it means that most of the fights that people have been waiting for will be offscreened.
No it’s means One Piece still has a while to go before the ending. Gorosei, Holy Knights, Blackbeard pirates, The admirals.

One Piece is gonna be lit asf in the future , imagine if these are all obstacles for the Strawhats to overcome.

Or those are just cap stories conceived by the people of wano . They were supposed to be the strongest samurai . Turned out to be fodder . The wank ryumah for making a black blade and capping eventhough we all know its not easy to get into wano because of its landscape. Once again you pretend like you have never read a Shonen. Whenever wb attacked mf the gorosei just sat back and watched. Why would they be on the Frontlines when they have fodders who are equally good enough to stand up to even the strongest of pirates?
They are the strongest Samurai and what did Kaido said. He had to do all the misdirection shit to have a better chance. Like i said stop making up your own story. Lol tf Gorosei going to do. Who they fighting?

Nah Law > Post Skip Zoro and his token one liners. Maybe because Law is more fresh, Oda had more to work with and was more passionate about the newer less explored character.

Zoro feels like he's written for 12 year olds post skip, either I got old or Oda neglected him, probably a bit of both.

Overall Zoro can still be considered great, he hasn't been bad enough post skip to warrant being labelled any worse. 500 chapters of pre skip don't get erased, and atleast he didn't get the year of Sanji treatment. He's been ok post skip, I just have to do rereads to remind myself why Zoro is goated cause post skip Zoro is a caricature of himself (as are most strawhats), hopefully more panel time changes this.
post time skip in term of quality affected everyone (luffy the most gosh the kaido vs luffy was so bad after g5)

Status
Not open for further replies.