Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1085 Spoilers Discussion

Who's the final villain?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that this was a Wapol hype chapter but it turns out that he was in the same panel as the jobber that fought Lanji and even though he neg diffed him that's still a terrible look.
I also missed Lucci in the chapter and all that portrayal that Lanjixirs were talking about, must be the Luffy, Zoro and the others portrayal. :kobeha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Was up my fav bitches 👋

For the first time I didn't mind silhouettes.

Gorosei looks like having Mythical zoan DFS and IMU looks like devil himself. His size .....

And, why the fuck Cobra didn't tell sabo about who IMU is among first 20 kings instead of telling him "We all are Ds" 😑

All those who thought Gorosei and IMU are fodders took massive L this chapter.

And, IMU just negged sabo a logia with his tail.....damn. looks like he will be getting top class haki as well.

All the titles - WSC, WSM and WSS seem meaningless now to me as these monsters will easily be at the top of top tier class.

This reveal about IMU might make Dragon contact Luffy to join hands as RA wasn't prepared for this.

And, yeah Saturn might destroy Luffy at egghead. Oda will flex Saturn as we were expecting.

2 on 1 they might win, luckily the King of Hell is on the island aswell
He cant defeat any guy on the island kaku and s hawk say hello even luffy dont trust zolo to fight s hawk alone not because he get lost (zolo has basic observation haki so he should sense s hawk) luffy knows he cant defeat s hawk alone he can never be sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.