How strong is Figarland Garling ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

@Dark-Abel i do think Mihawk's motivations / characteristics are kinda weird for that kind of backstory

The three main things about Mihawk are:

1 - He enjoys fighting strong people, he enjoys the challenge. He didn't want to get strong for the sake of wanting to be strong, like Zoro, but he wanted to be strong so he could enjoy even higher levels of combat. Zoro is anxious of being weak and is always desperate trying to get stronger because of that, he thinks shit will go badly if he is weak.

2 - He enjoys solitude and doesn't like being in relationships / friendships with other people, he has slowly started to turn this around after seeing Luffy in Marineford. Allowing Zoro and Perona to live with him and now with Cross Guild. He doesn't trust most people.

3 - He is very observant and capable of analyzing people, he seems really interested in other people, despite wanting to be away from them in a way.

These 3 main things about Mihawk kinda paint a picture of a possible backstory for him. For example i think he used to have some kind of friendship / relationship that ended badly in the past, maybe it was Shanks, or another character we don't know. And that's why he isolates himself now. I think his overanalyzing people might be a coping / defensive mechanism, to try and protect himself from being betrayed or something like that again.

Oda: Gives the Gorosei muscles, battle scars, and a supreme grade sword

Admiralturds: “Lorosei aren’t fighters”

Oda: Reveals that Saturn is on his way to Egghead, knowing that a Yonko crew is there

Oda: Reveals that the Gorosei all have Mythical Zoans and tanked a Hiken

Oda: Reveals that the Gorosei are literally called Warrior Gods

Admiralturds: “…”
:suresure::suresure:

Meme answers: All are cursed families.
Buggys ancestor betrayed the ancient kingdom and joyboy and was cursed by joyboy of the past who used the power of imagination to make them all clowns

Mihawks family were descendants of the Nerona however, as Imu wanted to erase his entire family line in order to ensure no one would attempt to take his throne, Mihawks family was forced into hiding.

Crocodiles the only man born on Amazon Lily and a direct descendent of Lily herself but he and his mother, the previous queen, was banished for birthing a male on their sacred land
-
THE MEANING OF D IS DRACULE

- NERONA D. MIHAWK

- MIHAWK WAS THE FIRST D.

Nerona's are vampires who can live for thousand of years

Imu erased all of Nerona's except Mihawk.

Mihawk disguised himself and his all this time making preparations and tactical strategies for his revenge.

The fact that 1 yonko crew = Marines + WG was once not a meme is really sad
We literally had a crew called "The all powerful" WBP's get utterly wrecked in a war where half the Shichibukai worked against the WG and somehow Kaido fans got out of that thay Kaido > entire WG because the Incel Orochi that never left his country in his lifetime said so.

Their stupidity is limitless i tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.