What Marines know about the Ancient Weapons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans would rather have Akainu get humiliated by Nika than have Fleet Admiral be stronger than Admirals. Wild.
Why are you so afraid of Zoro and Sanji becoming top tiers that would push Goofy to extreme diff?

Don't Zoro and Sanji have almost as fast growth as Goofy?
Why are you trying to force Zoro and Sanji to be way bellow Goofy just to match some stupid ennies lobby shit where they still had major room for improvement?

Tbf Fuji and Ryo are probably high diffs for Akainu without matchup taken into account, so mid is possible based on circumstances. Its Kizaru and Aokiji who were ~ to Akainu for sure.
There is no reason to believe the new Admirals arent relative to the old especially when Jimbei said that the marines are a stronger force for justice after the timeskip.

And given how this story is all about willpower Fuji has one of the strongest wills in the manga, there is no way he wont be relative to Akainu.

CoC: Color of Clowns

A Cow Man? Udderly Ridiculous
What if one of the ancient weapons is capable of terraforming? Maybe it can create new lands?Maybe its the one that created the red line?
I think all three are.

Pluton makes land/ground (Pluto is the Lord of the Underworld in mythology). Pluton can make continents.

Poseidon makes ocean currents (this is why the Calm Belt exists, the former Poseidon divided the world to try to protect different people on the Grand Line). Poseidon can make oceans.

Urunus controls the movement of the sky/planets/astral bodies. Urunus can make atmospheres/skies.

Why are you so afraid of Zoro and Sanji becoming top tiers that would push Goofy to extreme diff?

Don't Zoro and Sanji have almost as fast growth as Goofy?
Why are you trying to force Zoro and Sanji to be way bellow Goofy just to match some stupid ennies lobby shit where they still had major room for improvement?
zoro pushes luffy to a low diff at worst especially if luffy decides to use acoc

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
There is no reason to believe the new Admirals arent relative to the old especially when Jimbei said that the marines are a stronger force for justice after the timeskip.

And given how this story is all about willpower Fuji has one of the strongest wills in the manga, there is no way he wont be relative to Akainu.
There is also no reason for me to gift them equality with Akainu who might be the strongest Marine all time. Aokiji and Kizaru by virtue of C3 portrayal, have proven they are equals.

All 3 were known as monsters and were trained in the marines their entire lives, probably competing with each other too. So it makes sense why they're so closely knit.

Overall sure Fuji and Ryo prob aren't too far apart, but I'll need a good reason to call them ~ Akainu.

There is also no reason for me to gift them equality with Akainu who might be the strongest Marine all time. Aokiji and Kizaru by virtue of C3 portrayal, have proven they are equals.

All 3 were known as monsters and were trained in the marines their entire lives, probably competing with each other too. So it makes sense why they're so closely knit.

Overall sure Fuji and Ryo prob aren't too far apart, but I'll need a good reason to call them ~ Akainu.
Fuji is portrayed to be the next FA.

Status
Not open for further replies.