Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY WORO > every other shit on eggisland

G5 and G5 copy needed vs weaker elder to do the same shit that casual Zoro is capable with 2 blade

quote: Actually Luffy who encourage Bonney to attack Saturn, She transform into Nika, Luffy and Bonney did Combo Attack sending Saturn away in small crumbs. "

this chapter is so ass that only 2.0 agenda is needed to keep alive this place :myman:

Well, I told you the words of the leaker I know yesterday: "Better than last week, but plot still isn't moving at all."

Now we know what they meant (me, too, since I only get that general reaction from them).

Once again just reaction piece with zero plot development. Literally nothing of importance happens this chapter:

Luffy punches a foe to send him away - shocker, it's the 20th time this arc.

Bonney transforms into Nika again - great writing, everyone loves as much Nika asspulls as possible (sarcasm off)

Vegapunk talks about ancient weapons again without actually saying anything surprising/meaningful at all - has been going on for months now

World is shown listening to him - has been going on for months now, it's very cheap panel-material for Oda (does nothing for the plot, but makes nostalgic readers happy)

Another Figarland cliffhanger which won't amount to anything in the near future - call it a deja-vu, we had that over a year ago

The plot hasn't moved an inch for months now and it's so fucking obvious, yet some still defend this nonsense.
100% this...
I can't believe that the ancient Robot didn't used what he tease in chapter 1120...

The past 7 chapters feelt like all the same, Kaido vs Luffy in chapter 1047-1050 is a masterpiece when it come to story progress..

This end writing is awful...
Like legit even Big Mom wedding cake scream was better then this.

Saturn is legit the Jack of the Gorosei.
None of the Gorosei deserve such a bad threatment. Oda should stick to have just Kizaru and Saturn the arc enemy...

What a poor choice he did, a great arc became so bad at the end...

Oda said it will be a battle royale, so maybe it will be a free for all for the throne?
Yeah people are madcapping if they think everything will be a one and one let alone every SH getting a one and one

Like look at wano/onigashima most of the time it was some groupfight even for zoro who has no job than to fight

My takeaway from this later part of the arc, is that the Gorosei will appear again sometime in the future. But how are we supposed to take them seriously?
Saturn didnt do SHIT to the weakest members of the straw hats when he was clashing with them. None of these "oh so powerful demons" were ever really impressive in comparison to the main characters. How are they gonna be a threat later if they seem so unimpressive now? Literally every single one of them will get oneshot once their weakness is uncovered.
And dont come at me with "theyre not taking it seriously"
They seem to actively WANT to stop Vegapunks message, aswell as not letting the guys get away and are failing miserably.
As someone who really likes the design and powers of the Gorosei so far, its a shame as to how weak they seem to be at the current point in the story, atleast in the comparison to the straw hats.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Bonney and Nika doing combo attacks

While his commanders

Sanji, Zoro and Jinbei - :luuh:
Am I the only one who considers Nami the 3rd commander over Jinbe

She's not the strongest but I think outside of Zoro, Luffy and Sanji she's the most respected, and is often giving orders to the rest of the crew

At this point everyone in the world has to ask themselves what on earth this old motherfucker wants from them.

He basically told them that the world is sinking, that some war happened in the past where he doesn't know who was good and who was evil and that some bad ancient weapons exist that could cause serious trouble.

All that without adding any kind of context.

Imagine you are a random citizen yourself and this happens.

You would ask yourself: "Well, and what should I do now? What is his point exactly?"
Don't know how One Piece television works, but I would have switched channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.