Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1130 Spoilers Discussion

How Strong is Loki?

• Total voters
WG doesn't know about what happend between Kidd pirates and RHP
If they knew, they would have given Dorry and Broggy a higher bounty than what we got

Dorry saying Luffy is equal to Shanks either means Luffy bounty rose to 4B or that they're still in shocked that he's really on the same level as Shanks
In both, ways it means Luffy ~ Shanks is as true as ever.

**They already knew Luffy became a Yonko since before Egghead arc, they saw newspapers and knew he was Yonko and Nika
So miss me with "they are just saying that Luffy being Yonko like Shanks "

Wasn’t it just a mythical beast
Not really, I mean he looks hideous but in the legend, he spoke and wanted girls also tributed yearly (?)

also this might be redon not able to be a native speaker/not being versed in English but the spoiler implicates loki being a shitter and him being chained is not a new occurrence or anything

Not really, I mean he looks hideous but in the legend, he spoke and wanted girls also tributed yearly (?)

also this might be redon not able to be a native speaker/not being versed in English but the spoiler implicates loki being a shitter and him being chained is not a new occurrence or anything
Idk much abt this

from what I know he was an 8-headed divine serpent who used to hunt humans and was later killed in his sleep

and yeah all of this depends on how Loki is presented in the manga
Oda has a talent of portraying villains like toptier assholes

Idk much abt this

from what I know he was an 8-headed divine serpent who used to hunt humans and was later killed in his sleep

and yeah all of this depends on how Loki is presented in the manga
Oda has a talent of portraying villains like toptier assholes
Yeah but the 2 points that tipped me off are those:
First, Redon says "he WAS an evil giant called the cursed prince" this implicates he is known for that sometime, not that he was labeled that recently because of regicide
Second, it says they needed the power of ALL giant warriors to restrain him. If Loki is not evil (and he seems to be not a coward either), I don't know how Oda would handle him. This would arguably be an ally stronger than anyone the SHs ever had proportionally scaled even.