Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

One Piece - Chapter 954
Title: Like Giving Wings to a Dragon

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). For those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.
CHAPTER IS OUT ON
Jaimini'sBox

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as

"great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content!

Thanks for being a part of the WorstGen community!

Last edited:

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
"It's our anniversary" Aside of that wow... I am really flashed about this chapter for the first time in Wano lol. Also anyone else think that these Numbers are Kaidos family and they come join their kin on the banquet? Queen even mentioned hating having to clean after them. Like Kaidos aunts uncles etc(Jk)
:finally:

Last edited:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Actually a little mixed on this chapter. Did Hiyori and Momo meet and we not get to see it..? That's a little ass. Same with Zoro/Hiyori's crew in general moving all the way back to Kuri to have their meeting, I kinda wanted to see more of Ringo and get some Samurai lore that way.

Law/Hawkins was great. Pretty sure Drake is the ally. I'd be willing to bet my avatar on it, honestly. And the Numbers are interesting. Could be the Flying Six? Though, appeared to be 5 of them there, and Page1/XDrake are apart of that, so. . Maybe a new rank? But again, seems like they're real strong and if the Flying Six are the Veterans of the Crew exactly what will the Numbers be? Weaker YCs?
No.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Nekomamushi and his squad should be coming soon, given several days have passed, and King is no longer patrolling the entrance. Lots of final preparations are being made, which is great. That means we can expect things to really pick up. Big Mom and Kaido's allegiance is a scary thought, and the Alliance is in for a rude awakening unless Chopper and co inform of Big Mom.

I absolutely hate how hand waved Shusui was. We spent all these chapters of Zoro trying to get it back, and he agrees to return it like that? Not to mention the possibility that Zoro's visit to Ryuma's grave was offpaneled. But that's my only real grievance.

I wonder if Apoo will run into Kid and Killer?

It looks like Drake might've really helped Law out as many suspected.

We are finally getting things rolling, and the action can really start.

Last edited:

Sade

Berserk
Actually a little mixed on this chapter. Did Hiyori and Momo meet and we not get to see it..? That's a little ass. Same with Zoro/Hiyori's crew in general moving all the way back to Kuri to have their meeting, I kinda wanted to see more of Ringo and get some Samurai lore that way.

Law/Hawkins was great. Pretty sure Drake is the ally. I'd be willing to bet my avatar on it, honestly. And the Numbers are interesting. Could be the Flying Six? Though, appeared to be 5 of them there, and Page1/XDrake are apart of that, so. . Maybe a new rank? But again, seems like they're real strong and if the Flying Six are the Veterans of the Crew exactly what will the Numbers be? Weaker YCs?

No.

Agree on everything I thought Oda will go more deeper with the Samurai lore ( Ryuma etc..) but he dropped some hints (like usual ) and skipped it.:pepeanger:

I guees We have to wait after the final war to see Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave ( Bullshit btw).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This chapter is amazing. So many things happened along with swift plot progression.:finally:

Kappa calling Zoro delusional is funny even when Zoro is telling truth lol:LOL:

Based on how two swords are, It's clear that momo will deal with Orochi and Zoro will cut Kaido scales.:blobevil:

Law dismembered Hawkins lol Hawkins fans would be like:josad:

But feeling bad for Hawkins.. It seem that guy went through a lot :feelscryingman:

And, it seems Hawkins is suggesting that law is doing something against his alliance with Luffy

Apoo is a bitch. He has punchable face :mad:

But are 'numbers' under Apoo?

Alliance is all ready but little do they know that 5000 or 10000 it doesn't matter. There are two yonkous in front of them and they are going to rekt..

I am hyped :funky:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Hot take. Kaido goes down this arc, Linlin absorbs all his assets including the surviving pirates.
Agree on everything I thought Oda will go more deeper with the Samurai lore ( Ryuma etc..) but he dropped some hints (like usual ) and skipped it.:pepeanger:

I guees We have to wait after the final war to see Zoro visiting Ryuma's grave ( Bullshit btw).
I would've been happy if we had another Zoro chapter with content like that, reveal a bit about his ancestors in the region. Maybe keep a bit about Apoo / The Numbers. But the slower pace hasn't bothered me too much provided we're learning things.

Status
Not open for further replies.