One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their are other sites who could translate these parts.
Yet I can´t understand JB part, they want to translation other mangas(Weebtoons...) but decide to stop One piece, for what?
So or so who will even care then now for their site? Im sure after they seeing other sites making translation, they will do it again, I don´t buy that they gonna stop their translation for every. Let see tomorrow, im sure other sites gonna translation it.^^

The concept of meitou/wazamono is originally related to the sharpness of the blade. A naginata has a blade on top. Oda probably referred to its sharpness by calling it a saizo o wazamono. But a naginata is not a sword, it's a type of pole weapon like spear
There is no need to beat around the bush, its literally called a swors with the kanji of a sword.
And a naginata is a similar weapon to a glaive, which is also classified as a sword.

Their are other sites who could translate these parts.
Yet I can´t understand JB part, they want to translation other mangas(Weebtoons...) but decide to stop One piece, for what?
So or so who will even care then now for their site? Im sure after they seeing other sites making translation, they will do it again, I don´t buy that they gonna stop their translation for every. Let see tomorrow, im sure other sites gonna translation it.^^
They are lying about it. They probably have been threatened, so they dropped op forever :pepehands:

There is no need to beat around the bush, its literally called a swors with the kanji of a sword.
And a naginata is a similar weapon to a glaive, which is also classified as a sword.
Incorrect. Check the original definition of wazamono where Oda borrowed this concept from
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Wazamono

"This list of Wazamono is a list of 228 swordsmiths[1] of katana and other weapons in the book Kaihō kenjaku ...."

Status
Not open for further replies.