One Piece Chapter 966 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don’t think it’s a “bad” thing, except for the fact that it’ll be hard for fans who read spoilers since they’ll have to wait about 3 days now.
If there is anything that I’m AGAINST the official translation it is the name “Animal Kingdom Pirates”
:christunate:
Yeah, now we have to get used to waiting 3 more days :pepehands: and the name animal kingdom pirates is just awful. Beast pirates sounds so much more menacing :jordamas:

Hmm didn't know it was down, but i know that in other series like NNT, there are usual imgur images which leak, so i'm assuming that another group might emerge to continue the work. For this week tho, leaving the spoiler thread open til the weekend sound like a good idea.
It only happened in the last hour or so. Apparently JB and MS were the only two teams that did WSJ titles. So it’s possible someone else could do it, but until then the schedule is going to be a bit off. We’re basically going to have to wait until official releases, which would be on Sundays. Idk if that impacts the time in which you keep the threads open and stuff.

Bogard

You can't win
It only happened in the last hour or so. Apparently JB and MS were the only two teams that did WSJ titles. So it’s possible someone else could do it, but until then the schedule is going to be a bit off. We’re basically going to have to wait until official releases, which would be on Sundays. Idk if that impacts the time in which you keep the threads open and stuff.
It definitely does. Until we find a replacement to JB and MS, leaving the spoiler thread open til official translation is release is the plan

Are the official translations accessible for free?
Yes in Mangaplus

Personally I don’t think it’s a “bad” thing, except for the fact that it’ll be hard for fans who read spoilers since they’ll have to wait about 3 days now.
If there is anything that I’m AGAINST the official translation it is the name “Animal Kingdom Pirates”
:christunate:
Honestly if it's gonna be 3 as between spoilers and Chapter release i might as well just stop reading spoilers all together

D

Deleted member 83

Yeah, now we have to get used to waiting 3 more days :pepehands: and the name animal kingdom pirates is just awful. Beast pirates sounds so much more menacing :jordamas:
Well, I’ve actually gotten use to not reading spoilers(that’s why I don’t really translate them these days).
On a happier(?) note, we’re getting the INDEX set and volume 95 together next week.....

Status
Not open for further replies.